Seven

Sorry I've taken a bit long to update this. enjoy

"Did you say goodbye?" asked Father as I entered the house. I nodded smiling. Mother seemed happy that I was getting to go but made me a small shell necklace to wear. She said it was a rock that would protect me.

"Come on, James!" he yelled as he wrapped a hand around my shoulder. 

James came out carrying to suitcases smiling.

"Holiday time!" he yelled.

"We're going on pack business, instead of hitting on the girl you might want to stay with me and learn," he said. There was knock on the door and father went to get it.

"Okay don't panic, but there will be other wolves with us," said James. I nodded, how hard could it be.

Really hard.

They all stopped talking as they saw me and froze. There were three men, two older and one the same age as James. The older ones bowed their head at me, like they already knew about me and walked with my father to another room while the other one stared at me.

"Who are you babe?" he said. James smacked his head narrowing his eyes.

'Your mate?" 

"No,"

"Oh well in that case, I'm Oscar," he said holding his hand out. I stared at his hand and then at James who rolled his eyes.

"She's my sister,"

"You have a sister? Man you been holding out on me brother, That's not cool, oh wait, is this the sister that's been studying abroad with your mum?" he asked.

"What?" I asked. I wasn't studying anywhere.

"Yes," said James sending me a pointed look. 

"Nice," he said and I felt his eyes on me again and shifted uncomfortably, "So, are you a wolf? Can you shift?" he asked sniffing the air. 

"No I am a S-"

"Human, she's human," said James holding my hand a bit too tightly. I narrowed my eyes pulling my hand out of his. I knew I couldn't tell my secret to humans but Oscar seemed not human. Oscar walked up to my father and the other men and James pulled me.

"Okay don't tell any wolves you are a Siren alright, they'll be threatened. Where we are going, just stay with me or dad at all times understand?" he said. I nodded. Aunt Sarah already told me all this last night.

"Good, we're meeting their Alpha about becoming allies and some other wolf business and I'll be taking you around sight seeing. There's also a sea near by there and if it's safe you can shift for a while to relax. Just say nothing and stay with me,"

I nodded.

"Thelea, this is Mark and Ethan, gentleman this is my daughter,"

Mark and Ethan seemed friendly as they held out their hands. I was unsure what to do so James took my hand and placed it in their and they shook it.

"This is a greeting," said James. Mark and Ethan both smiled but Oscar looked confused.

"Mark and Ethan know, they grew up with dad, Mark is the beta, which is second in command and Ethan is the Omega who is in charge of battle and training," whisphered James. Oscar moved close trying to hear only being pulled back by Mark.

"Oscar is Mark's son, he has six," said James. Six kids? Wow.

"Let's go then,"

They all piled into this car and James glared as Oscar got in first patting the seat.