Chapter Twenty-Seven

I walked up looking around, where was he?

"Theles?"

I turned around to see James and smiled waving, he looked confused "Why do you have a bag?"

"I'm going on a holiday!" I placed the bag down, it was getting heavy. 

"What?"

"With Draven!" I said excited.

"Wait, what. No why are you going anywhere with him, no I forbid it."

"But father said I could. It's only for seven sunrises."

"Dad said that? I'll go talk to him." He reached for my bag and I grabbed it before he could narrowing my eyes, "Mine."

"Alright," He said lifting up  his hands taking a step back, "This is stupid, how are you even going to get there, Draven's already gone."

"What?" he left without me.

"He left last night, he had pack stuff to deal with, where's dad I can't link him." He said getting annoyed. I placed the bag between my feet, he already left without me? I frowned, looking at the bag, well that was pointless. I sighed.

"Alright, I'm going sea cove." I said picking up the bag. I felt sad, I was so  happy to go for a bit, I looked at Seamore on my shoulder "No more holidays."  I told him as I started walking to the sea cove. I can't believe he left without asking me! 

Or at least saying bye. Why did people always forget about me?

Insignificant

Shut up

I know how to make you significant

I paused, how, I thought, actually no I don't care. I started walking against picking Seamore up off my hair, why does he keep going into my hair I hate it. 

No, I'll make my own way there. I turned around walking back. I'll walk there. It can't be that long.

I picked up my bag, half dragging it along the ground sighing. Why did he leave without me? Maybe I should have packed faster.

The bag got too heavy and I gave up sitting on the ground and placing Seamore on top of the bag. I looked up at the blue sky playing with the seashell necklace, "It's very hot today Seamore." 

And just like that the sun was blocked out and I turned around to see who was blocking it. The familiar green eyes sparkled, "Draven!"

I jumped up nearly kicking the bag in the process and I looked down to make sure Seamore was still okay, "You left without me!"

"I did, I didn't want to say bye, but I couldn't leave without saying bye."

I bent down picking Seamore up, "I'm coming too."

"What?"

"Father said I can come for seven sunrises first." 

Draven looked at me confused, I picked up the bag pushing it towards him and he got the message taking it from me while I carried Seamore, "Really?"

"Let's go!"

Draven hesitated, "Are you sure?" I nodded, didn't he want me to come. He asked me, but what if he didn't really want me to come and was just being nice? But then he smiled, showing me the shiny teeth and I smiled back.

He looked happy, I liked happy.

"Come on, Jaxon's waiting." he started walking and I hurried after him. "We're going on an adventure Seamore" I whispered patting his shell as he settled into the crook of my elbow puling his clippers closer in to him. He was going to probably nap.

* * * 

"How much longer?"

"Not long"

"You said that before." I shifted in my seat sipping from the fourth drink Draven gave me. No matter how much I drank I just wanted more, it was so warm my skin was crisping up like seaweed. I moved again trying to stay away from the window. I leaned against the seat sighing looking at Jaxon and Draven in the front seats.

"Soon Thelea, very soon I promise."

I frowned looking at Seamore, at least he was enjoying the sun sitting on the handle. 

I placed the cup against my face playing with the seashell necklace which calmed me. I didn't like the car, it made me feel sick and nauseous. It felt like sea waves were battling inside me, like how they did with the coast line. 

Draven turned around his green eyes meeting mine and they calmed me down a bit as I stared into them. It made time almost go faster but it still felt like a whole long time before the car finally came to a stop and I grabbed Seamore getting out of it. 

My feet touched the ground and I took in the fresh air, rather than that weird car air, it was so much better out here. 

But then I saw a lot of people, staring, and took a step back towards the car. 

"Thelea?"

I looked up at Draven who was waiting, holding my bag, "Are you coming?"

I nodded, why were they staring. I brushed my hair to my side, letting it cover my view of them as I followed him quickly in the familiar house. It was nice and warm inside, but not as warm as the car which was nice. 

I followed him up the stairs to the same room as last time, "Freshen up, I'll go start dinner, are you hungry?"

I nodded placing Seamore on the fluffy things on the bed, the pillows. I was always hungry. But what did I freshen up?

I jumped onto the bed, I always liked this bed, sleeping on the rocks felt painful after last time I was on this. I lay back staring at the ceiling and shutting my eyes. I could just take a rest. But then, I was hungry and my stomach was grumbling. I jumped back up, I wanted food, and then I would eat!

I let Seamore stay up so he can rest and went downstairs, trying to find Draven. Where did he go?

I turned around a corner stopping myself before I crashed into someone.

Who dares?

I looked up, confused brown eyes looked down at me. For a long time. 

"Draven?" I questioned.

The man stared at me a minute longer before nodding his head, "Kitchen."

I nodded about to walk away, oh wait, where are my manners, "Thank you." I smiled. He scratched his chin nodding. 

I walked down to where he nodded and he was right, Draven was hovering with his head inside something. 

He turned around, somehow knowing I was there, "What do you want to eat?"

"Salt pig."

"What?"

He slammed a door shut on it and walked to the bench, "Pig?"

I nodded, I licked licking it. "What's that?"

"How about fish?" I don't mind fish as well, I like them fresh. Draven frowned muttering something under his breathe and going back to the thing he was looking at before opening it, "I can't believe they ate everything but carrots, I'm gonna kill them."

I sat down on the chair and he looked over his shoulder, "How about pizza, have you tried pizza?"

Pee what?

Instagram: Imsooverpolice (Gonna post a Thelea hair soon)