Where we started

*Morning*

Isaac POV:

All of use were back where we started, all of us were in the water, seeing me and Ivy's home destroyed, we saw no one else, rather than ourselves. But when we looked at each other, we had special gear on, all of us had armor on that seems to protect us, shields, and the crystals we had in the cave. We don't have our powers, but the crystal glows, so we can use the powers whenever we want.

It was still sad to see Medusa gone forever.

Isaac: (shocked) Woah, you look cool guys.

Skye: So do you Isaac.

Rocky: All of us are.

Ivy: Yeah, (gasps) still sad that Medusa is no longer with us.

Zuma: I know, she was the reason why we defeated Nightmare Freddy.

Isaac: And that is why we keep our promise to her, that we protect Puplantis at all times.

Rubble: But, it is destroyed.

Rocky: Then let's fix it.

So all of them used their powers to fix Isaac's and Ivy's homes. They gathered shells, and Tundra made some. After some time, Puplantis was fixed, and even bigger, better, and amazing to see now.

Isaac: Thanks guys.

Ivy: Yeah it means a lot.

Laura: Hey Isaac, mind if I leave at your home?

Isaac: Not at all, you are most certainly welcome.

Laura: woohoo. (excited)

Minori: And I will come with you to protect and play, actually of us will.

Laura: Thanks.

Chase: Let's go guys, we need to tell the others, and the mer-pups that we are fine, they are probably sad.

Tracker: Si, I miss Carlos.

Everest: Jake.

Frank, Boner, Chicks, and Foxer: Same too, our parents.

Rocky: And Ryder.

Marshall: Yep.

Chase: Then let's go.

So all of them went above the surface swimming towards the shore.

Ivy's POV:

We saw all of the mer-pups near the shore, we noticed that they were sad. Once one of them noticed us, he immediately told the others, and soon all of us were happy and came near us. We were happy to see them too.

Scorcher: They said, we are so happy that we are alive.

Ivy: Same.

Captain Turbot POV:

The pirate ships of both the FNAF family, and the whoever ship was left, was near my ship. The FNAF helped Mr. Porter increased his business a lot. I decided to watch the beach for a while, since Ryder was home as he was sad just missing those playful pups. I noticed that the mer-pups were howling excited, and I can see why.

Captain Turbot: Chase, Skye, pups? (going to them)

Chase: Captain Turbot!