The fight begins

Chase: Everyone split up.

Isaac and Ivy are fighting Nightmare Freddy. Marshall, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Everest, Tracker,  and Tundra are fighting the Shadow FNAF. Chase and Skye are fighting Mayor Humdinger and his KCC. Samuel, Scorcher, Laura and Minori are fighting against Ryder. Foxer is fighting Red. Boner, Frank, Chicks, and the mama and baby mer-pups are fighting the other citizens of Adventure Bay.

With Isaac and Ivy

Isaac: You're going down.

Nightmare Freddy: We'll see about that.

Nightmare Freddy used his hands to grab Ivy, but she used her shield to protect herself, Isaac tried to slash Nightmare Freddy with his sword, but he dodges every single one of it.

Nightmare Freddy: Too slow for my pace?

Isaac: Ivy!

Ivy threw her shield to Nightmare Freddy, it missed but hit Isaac instead on his chest which started to bleed, the shield she threw came back to her.

Ivy: Isaac!!!

Nightmare Freddy: Your turn.

Nightmare Freddy tried to get Ivy, but she used her shield to protect herself and managed to get Isaac.

Ivy: Isaac, are you ok?

Isaac: Yep, don't worry, I'll be fine.

Ivy: Here, I'll bandage your wound.

Isaac: Look out!

Ivy used her shield to protect herself and Isaac from Nightmare Freddy. It made Nightmare Freddy moved back.

Ivy: Used your sword Isaac.

Isaac used his sword to slash Nightmare Freddy, he got hit in the leg, causing him to yelp in pain.

Isaac: That will teach you to not mess our kingdom.

Meanwhile with Chase and Skye.

Mayor Humdinger: Your time is up.

Chase: We'll see about that.

Mayor Humdinger used his hat to summon dark items in attacking Chase and Skye. Chase managed to dodge the things headed his way, and Skye used her tornado to make the things float everywhere.

Mayor Humdinger: KCC attack.

The Kitten Catastrophe Crew used their weapons and tried to shoot dark balls at them, but not all of them were dark. Unfortunately Skye got hit, and bumped into a rock.

Chase: Skye!!!

He immediately rushed over to her.

Chase: Skye?

Skye: I'm fine Chase.