Adventure part 2 (Meeting mates) + Trouble Incoming

Before, you guys decided which path the pups should take, well here is what happened.

And this is an early release by the way.

Chase: I choose........ left.

Skye: Are you sure?

Chase: Yep.

Isaac: Well, here goes nothing.

All 10 of them swam to the left path, and to notice that a lever was there.

Chase Guys, look a lever.

Rocky: Hang on, we have no idea what it will do.

Chase: I don't know, I mean there are no other things, except for this lever.

Rocky: What if it is a trap?

Chase: We have no other choice Rocky.

Rocky: (gasps), well I hope this is lucky.

Chase: Yeah (hoping), so do I. Ready guys?

All (except Chase): Yep, let's do it.

As Chase pulled the lever, the path closed behind them, but the path opened in front of them, leading to the exit.

Skye: (relieved) Good job Chase.

Chase: Thanks Skye, but I wouldn't have done it if it was not for Marshall's thoughts.

Marshall: Aw, thanks Chase.

Chase: Anyways, where to next Isaac?

Isaac: States here a picture of a ship, you will find something inside the ship.

Rocky: There are lots of ships here, how are we suppose to know which one?

Isaac: It says here a picture of a pup that looks like, (points to Rubble)

Rubble: Me, but how?

Zuma: I know, hey Skye, remembered when you and I save the baby mer-pup in the ship?

Skye: Yep, but why exactly?

Zuma: I saw a painting of a pup that looks like Rubble.

Skye: Really? Can you recall where it was?

Zuma: Yep, it was somewhere where it fell from a high place.

Isaac: If that's true, then I say we head to that ship.

Chase: Yep, let's roll, I have a feeling someone could be spying on us.

Tracker: How'd you know that Chase?

Chase: You heard something behind those rocks, and I know your ears are not wrong.

Tracker: Yeah, but why would he be spying on us?

Chase: I know he could work for Nightmare Freddy, that terrible guy or whatever that thing is.

Ivy: Yeah, he isn't nice to anyone, well except for his friends duh. (laughs)

All: (laugh as well)

Isaac: Well we better get going.

Ivy: Yeah, let's go

The others continued their way to find the ship that the map was referring too.