Fighting for our lives

Isaac POV:

All of us continued through the hallway to see Nightmare Freddy, we were being quiet to avoid getting caught, we were mid center of the room, but we noticed that there were a lot of mer-pups inside and we have no idea were the room where Nightmare Freddy.

Isaac (in shadow form): Where to go?

Ivy (in shadow form): I have no idea.

Scorcher(in shadow form): Avast, there are so many of them it's hard to tell where to go.

Chase(in shadow form): We need to get inside the room without being caught.

Skye(in shadow form): But how?

Zuma(in shadow form): I have an idea, but anyone try to find an animal.

They all looked for an animal that Zuma can talk to, Rocky noticed some fishes.

Rocky(in shadow form): What about the fishes over there beside the rocks?

Zuma(in shadow form): That could work.

Zuma approached the fishes to talk to them on where is Nightmare Freddy.

Zuma(in shadow form): (whispers) Hey dudes, have you seen a figure that is dark here?

Fish 1: Yeah, he is so dark that we were acting normal to avoid been turn into a meal.

Fish 2: Yep, and he is inside that room (points to the one that is color blue)

Zuma(in shadow form): Thanks for the help fishies.

Fish 1: You welcome Zuma, good luck defeating Nightmare Freddy.

 Zuma(in shadow form): We will.

Soon Zuma went back to the group and told them that they need to go to the blue door.

Rubble(in shadow form): Great let's go then.

They approached the blue door and opened it, but it triggered an alarm making the other mer-pups looked at them and charge at them.

Chase(in shadow form): Oh boy.

Isaac(in shadow form): Quick, get in now.

All of them managed to get in and closed the door shut, and locked it

Everest(in shadow form): Phew!!! That was close.

Marshall(in shadow form): Indeed, good thing we all made it in one piece.

Samuel(in shadow form): It's quite dark to see.

Chase(in shadow form): Everyone used your lights.

They used their lights to see in the cave, but something, all of them got hit, it wasn't good, it was a tranquilizer only it was dark and once hit, it will turn you into a shadow.

All of them fell to the ground shaking a lot. They noticed that part of their tails are is getting completely black.

Then a voice was heard, it was Nightmare Freddy.

Nightmare Freddy: You'll soon be my minions, and once you will, you'll help take over the world, and we'll be unstoppable together. (evil laughs)

Isaac (shaking): That'll never happened.

Nightmare Freddy: I think it had.

Soon Medusa appeared in front of them.

Medusa: Guys, a light tranquilizer will hit you, but you need to say the answers on the voice speaker, you need to answer them or else you will completely turn to a shadow.

Chase (shaking): Please hurry.

Medusa: Here are the questions.

1. If you moved 20 meters right, and 8 meters down, what is your displacement?

2. The angle of elevation of a right triangle is 53 degrees. If the height of it is 30 inches, what is its base?

3. What is the noble gas configuration of Barium?

4. What is the basic unit of life?

5. Being sarcastic is what type of Irony?

6. Which of these is also known as the Turkish Empire?

a. Ottoman Empire

b. Safavid Empire

c. Roman Empire

d. Mughal Empire

Medusa: Say your answers in front of the speaker to continue, you just need to answer 3 out of 6.

Skye (shaking): Ok, the first answer is...

To Be Continued

So guys, it's up to you to save their lives or else the story will end.

You just need 3 out of 6 answers to save your characters.

You can search the internet for answers or ideas.

Good luck guys.