Adventure part 7 (Getting ourselves trapped) + power-ups

Zuma POV:

All of us were following Samuel since he knows where the exit of the cave. I was looking behind to see that Rocky was getting scared, so I approach him.

Zuma: Are you ok Rocky?

Rocky: Yeah, it's just what if we failed to encounter the challenge that it is in the cave and Chase will be hurt, or even that, trapped in there forever?

Zuma: Don't think like that Rocky. I know we will all successfully counter this challenge, I mean we have encountered back in Adventure Bay.

Rocky: Thanks Zuma, but I am wondering if the challenge has something to do with numbers?

Zuma: Most likely.

Ivy: It's ok Rocky if you are not good with it, I hate dealing problems like that. Some have advantages and disadvantages. So let's just try our best to solve this challenge, if there is, and get Chase, and someone with him free.

Rocky: Thanks guys.

Chase POV:

Me and other 2 mer-pups were with me, their names were Laura and Minori. They've seen to be scared because they were alone, and probably scared of this cave since it was dark.

Chase: Thanks for wrapping my cuts with bandages.

Laura: Your welcome.

Chase: Hey Laura, how long have you and Minori been here?

Laura: Both of us had been here for about 2 days. Both me and Minori were forced to be work with Sid.

Chase: Sid the pirate?

Laura: Yeah, wait how'd you know him?

Chase: We met him before, he was super greedy, and usually takes anything that he sees. (Thinking in mind, just like Mayor Humdinger)

Laura: Anyways, we were captured and had to work with him, when he was asleep, both of us knew it was the perfect time to get away, so we swam as far as we could, and found this cave. We notice that there were crystals, but it could be a trap, so we decided to leave those alone, and waited. We were starving for 2 days, and we don't have a home to live.

Chase: Hey, why don't live in Puplantis? I'm sure that they are glad to have you in their home place.

Laura: Sure, but why they?

Chase: Because I am not a mer-pup, I am a regular pup.

Minori and Laura: A regular pup? (shocked and scared)

Chase: Yeah, but don't worry, I am friendly, and I have friends who will rescue us.

Minori: Well, ok we trust you.

Chase: Great, now how do we get out from this cave?

Minori: There is a path here, I suggest we follow it.

Chase: Great, let's go, and we should stay close, we don't want to get ourselves seperating ourselves.

Both Minori and Laura: (nodded) Agreed.

So the 3 of them followed the path, that may lead to the exit of the cave. Meanwhile, the others are still looking for the exit of the cave.

Samuel: Aha, there it is. (points to the exit of the cave)

Tracker: Good job Samuel.