Freeing our friends from the curse.

Ivy and Isaac were finding a way on how to get in w/o being caught by their friends who were possessed by Nightmare Freddy.

Isaac: Got the plan?

Ivy: Yep, got it.

Ivy knocked on the door.

Tracker: Check who's there Rubble.

Rubble: Fine.

Rubble opened the door, but saw no one.

Rubble: No one's here.

Tracker: Weird, guys we should probably pay them a visit.

All: Agreed.

All of them went out, allowing Isaac to go inside and the get the book.

Isaac: Got it.

Ivy: Nice, now we just need to say the spell to free them from the curse/possession.

Chase: Hold it right there.

Rocky: Don't try to move, or else you are dead.

Everest: Put your hands up, NOW!!!

Isaac: Ok, ok. we will. Libera a estos inocentes cachorros de esta maldición. Y tener una vida normal dentro de ellos!!!

All the pups fell down o the ground moving around a lot, and soon the smoke left there bodies, and they're back to normal.

Chase: Ugh, my head (slightly in pain), what happened?

Isaac: You guys have been cursed/possessed by Nightmare Freddy, and tried to take over Puplantis.

Ivy: But me and Isaac took care of that, and your back to normal.

Everest: Woah!!! Thanks for saving us, and sorry for trying to take over your kingdom guys.

Isaac: It's ok, but this won't be his last doing. I have a fear that he will keep on finding a way to capture Puplantis, and worse, probably all of us under his control.

Zuma: We need to do something about it.

Isaac: I know, if legend is true, there are special crystals that have powers. We can use those crystals to end this. But its not that easy to go, it will be a long and dangerous adventure. But if we stay strong, and stick together, we might just get it.

Chase: I like to hear the sound of that.

Ivy: We should leave first thing in the morning, for now let's all get some rest.

All pups: (nodded)

They all went back to Isaac&Ivy's houses and slept.

Nightmare Freddy: You may have freed them, but I will get my revenge soon, and I know someone in Adventure Bay who could help me takeover, hehehehe (evil laughs, then left)

Skye: Hear something?

Zuma: I hope it was not him.

Rocky: I hope so, (yawns) but let's get some sleep.

Chase: Ok pups, good night.

All pups: goodnight.

To Be Continued

Who do you think Nightmare Freddy was referring too? That answer will be revealed soon to come.