‡ Chapter 26 ‡

I decided to update because WLAHustler reached #1 in Action and I’m soaking in happiness while kissing the world and stuffing my big mouth with big chocolate cake and jumping in the room and making the random old seniors high five me.

That is all true.

Therefore, thank you to everyone who voted, commented and bothered to read this story! I’d kiss you all but I’m too busy stuffing cereal in my mouth at midnight as I type up the story. 

AND TO THOSE QUESTIONING ABOUT RIVYN, BRIAN, AND ISAAC, that chapter I wrote was a bonus chapter, hence the additional 0.5

Meaning it isn’t exactly a part of the book, it’s like a little bonus/special to see what’s going on with her parents and Isaac and for all the Playing The Bad Boy’s Game/Don’t Hate The Player, Hate The Game readers.

They may or my not reappear. Depends how I feel ;)

Now enjoy!  

NOT EDITED CHAPTER!

Chapter 26

Luckily, we boarded a jet a few minutes later.  When everyone had their gear on and the door was open, guess who I pushed out? 

Except before I pushed them to their beautiful death, they took off their mask and suddenly, the whole world spun. 

"H-How?" 

+++

“You can’t be serious.”  Finding my voice, I glanced at Romane with a straight-faced look. 

He shrugged his shoulders.  “For once, I am.” 

The soldiers were sitting in a line, the airplane smoothly flying across the black skies.  The thundering turbulence filled the earlier silence until the High School Musical referencing soldier plopped a seat beside me and took off his helmet.  The pleasant calmness was shattered.  My heart never had a break.  “I-I-I—” My head cradled in my hands as I produced a long, “Ughhhhhhh.” 

Romane gave me a pat on the back.  He was the only one standing, holding a bar above me.  “I told you the Eagle would eventually have to come home.” 

I removed my head and sharpened a lethal glare at the gang leader.  “So you decide to bring the double agent, who you know would distract me, to a time where I must be one hundred percent focused and if I’m not, I could possibly die?”

The side of Romane’s lip turned up and he smuggled a tiny, “Eh, it didn’t sound that bad before you said it. But we need him for this specific mission; he’s the only one that’s capable of decoding.  He’s a serious Eagle, wildcat. I promise he won’t distract you.”

I craned my neck sideways. 

Cray placed his mask back on, cranked a knob, took in a deep, loud astronaut-like breath and said, “Luke. I am your father.”

My head returned to Romane, bestowing a dry look. “Right. Won’t distract me.” 

Cray slowly moved his masked head towards me with the voice change on and spoke in the Terminator voice, “I’m back.”  Before I responded, he added, “Tampon killer.” 

“It was by accident! I told you that a thousand times!”

His four fingers met the thumb like a mouth and he moved them up and down.  “Blah, blah, blah,” he sang in a Ke$ha impression.  “You know you missed me, Jessie!” 

I whacked the helmet and smiled to know his head was crazily wobbling.  “Whatever, jackass.”  I shouldn’t have socialized with the man who lied to me all this time.  Yet Cray had this effect on you where you couldn’t hate him.  Your hatred and betrayal simply melted into a disgusting, gushy, warm cotton puppy full of honey.