‡ Chapter 8.5 ‡

*BEFORE YOU BEGIN*

This part is told in third person and will be switched back to first in the next chapter. I understand some of you (actually one) have wondered where Brian and Rivyn are so... ;) Mind as well make a chapter with them, no?

#Brivyn

To those who don't know who Brian and Rivyn are, REMINDER, they are Jessie's parents.

Rivyn to der right pic >>>

And this isn't a flashback; it's what is currently happening as Jessie is in Hong Kong :)

In case you forgot, Isaac is Jessie's childhood friend from before she got locked in the port-a-potty, who she played the Coke Challenge with.

Credit goes to Hot Wheels and High Heels.

Sorry for the wait.

Thanks for killem' them goals. ily

#24 on Action & Science Fiction. Tbh omfg wtf (insert OMG emoji here). Hoping 2 get 2 top 7 on both. imo we can do it!

(yep. I just went all text savvy on you. #sorrynotsorry)

Drum roll please...

†††

Entering the Daniel's old Cap Cod home, Isaac followed their British butler into the finished kitchen. His head remained low, the black haired curtain dropped over his face. Jessie's disappearance seemed to take a toll on him and weights of grief had been resting on his shoulders since.

He didn't understand how she could have simply disappeared. What he recalled that night was Jessie running to the port-a-potty after finishing Coke number thirty one. Then him dashing off into the trees to take a very long piss.

It never dawned on Isaac how chilly it had gotten, and his penis froze. Struggling for ten minutes, he finally put the icy pole back in his pants and arrived at the picnic table. "Jessie?" he had called several times, failing a response. He had made his way to the port-a-pottys and stopped. A chain reaction clicked and through shock, panic and utter terror, Isaac had dealt with the situation differently.

He told Jessie's parents that she was sleeping over, and they agreed (an hour of persuading Brian later). Skipping school and searching for her, he had eventually realized she was kidnapped. And boy, it was hard to break the news to the Daniels. They hadn't taken it so nicely; Brian tearing the couch and flipping the coffee table. It looked like Edward and Bella just had sex in their living room.

Isaac skipped the next few days at school; there was no point in going if he didn't have anyone to hang with. Besides the constant questioning of the police, Jessie's disappearance had nearly made him mute. So he decided he couldn't just sit around and do nothing. He had to talk to someone and find more information of where she could be. That led him to the Daniels.

He thanked the blond butler for guiding him to the grand kitchen. White tiles not glinting as much as they used to, the counters full of papers and unwashed dishes, Isaac frowned to see the pile of dirty plates in the sink. Being the mannered boy he was asked if he could take a seat.

"Of course," clucked Jessie's mother, Rivyn. She dabbed her cigar in the golden tray and remained sitting at the kitchen table. His sad gaze noted the dark bags that rested under her bright brown eyes, her hair tied up revealing signs of flushed, red cheeks.

Isaac sulking onto the kitchen seat, he found Brian sitting in the living room couch with a newspaper.

"Hi Isaac," Brian said roughly, covering his face with the newspaper.