Chapter 34

Early update!!!! BIG thanks to all my fans, old and new, for reading and voting for my story! :D I'd huge you all if I could!

I checked the stats on Must Be Canine, and its Werewolf #164 and Humor #237. There's still plenty of other werewolf stories on front of mine, but to be that high up in one of the most popular categories on Wattpad is AMAZING!!!

So big thanks to all of you who have supported me and Must Be Canine. To show my appreciation, here's another chapter. Next chapter, drama takes place as well as......duh duh duuuuuuhh.....

Sorry, you'll just have to wait to see what happens in the next chapter. if you read in between the lines in this chapter, you may be able to guess ;)

I'll let your reading commence now, so enjoy!!

-----------------------

(Emery's POV)

"What's that on your neck Emery?" I freeze and turn around, my hand immediately covering the spot where the hickey is.

"It's nothing." I say, my voice slightly higher. Tanya stands in front of me, a dish towel in her hand.

"Is that a hickey, girl?" She goes to pull at my hand to get a better look. I bat her hand away.

"No." I deny.

"Ooh girl, don't lie. I know a hickey when I see one." She chuckles briefly before turning serious. "You've been acting all innocent, but holding back on us I see." She tuts. "We need to get the girls in here before I interrogate you any further."

Fifteen minutes later, all five of the female employees who are on shift sit or stand around me in the break room as Tanya closes the door to prevent other ears from hearing.

"You guys are ridiculous." I groan, slumping in my chair.

"Hey now, we tell you every bit of our depressing relationship lives, the most you can do is tell us about a boy in your life." Brittany, the 24 year old blonde, chastises from her sitting position on the floor.

"And here I thought I was the only one out looking for a nice guy." Amanda says.

"We all are, but after three marriages, I'm done with men." Tanya adds.

"This is like high school." I mutter under my breath.

"We're getting off topic. Now Emery, spill. What's this guy's name and where'd you meet?" All eyes are on me. I swallow.

"Well his name is Beau-"

"Wait, that Beau guy? The one you said that nothing was going on between, just you working with his dog?" Amanda interrupts with a glare.

"Uhh, I am also helping him with his dog..." I trail off, looking at the very interesting wall at my side.

"When did Amanda find out?" Tanya asks.

"They were texting each other a few weeks ago, and she had this big grin on her face. She's been holding back for awhile now." Amanda crosses her arms.

"Okay, so I may have been talking with him for awhile. He was really persistent and wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. And it kinda went from there."

"But how did you meet him?" Chrissy, the 43 year old, pipes in from by the counter.

"He stopped and helped when my car broke down-"

"So he's a mechanic? Hmmm I can just imagine. .." Brittany trails off, her eyes elsewhere. Everyone laughs, the accusing mood forgotten.

"No he's not a mechanic, he just gave me a ride home. Then he asked me to go out on a date with him, multiple times before I said yes. Then we just went from there." I shrug at my shortened version.