Chapter 33

Hello all fans! I've been working feverishly to get this done for you guys. I kust want to thank everyone for all the votes on last chapter and hope to get just as many with this one.

I start college in about two weeks, so I know updates will slow down. Which is why I'm trying to type as much as I can before then.

I will let you get to reading!

----------------------

(Emery's POV)

The light of the just rising sun slowly leaks into the window, illuminating my room in small rays of gold and causing me to stir from my deep sleep. I blink, before burying my head further into my fleshy pillow.

Fleshy?

I look down at the bare skin of a toned chest. Beau's chest.

I must of fell asleep during the movie last night. I muse, looking at my risen orange tank top and grey knit shorts as I stretch my legs before curling them back up beside Beau's bare legs. He doesn't stir. I find my laptop sitting haphazardly on top of a pile of books on my nightstand, half closed.

Last night had been fun. After being caught ogling Beau, I showered and got my wits together to come out to find him playing tug with Luke and Fly in the middle of the floor. Each dog had a toy as they tugged him in different directions. Edward was bouncing around the commotion, trying to get someone to play ball with him. Then Starr and Angel were nipping at the tugging dogs' legs. It was definitely comical.

We settled down with our pizza after that, learning more about each other and our interests. Then I took care of my dogs and my horses, and we sat back in my room with my laptop to watch Netflix. Some point after starting the second How to Train Your Dragon movie, I guess I had fallen asleep. When he'd taken his shirt and pants off, I have no idea.

I breathe in deeply, releasing my breath against his chest. I listen to his steady heartbeat beneath my ear as I watch my hand trace light circles on his chest. He groans, the arm I'm laying on flattens a rough hand against my bare lower back. The other hand settles at my hip I peak up as his eyes flutter open, immediately seeking me out.

"Hey." His voice his thick and husky fron sleep. It does strange things to my insides.

"Hi." I say breathlessly. His eyes change slightly, and his grip tightens on my hip, pulling me closer to him. Maybe I effect him too...

"Did you see well?" He grumbles with his raspy voice, his hand loosening to draw circles along my lower back. I sigh and snuggling further into him.

"Surprisingly yes. I don't tend to sleep through the night with change." I mumble honestly. Fly and Luke stir at my voice, there feet pattering on my carpet before I feel noses poking at my back. I groan. "Go back to bed." They reluctantly listen.

"Change?" He inquires. His hand on my back shifting higher by the slightest bit, still lightly skimming my skin.

"If something is the slightest bit different in my room, I don't sleep well. Like, it took about a week to get use to Luke and Fly sleeping loose."

"Really?" I can already imagine a smirk on his face.

"Just one of many quirks of mine." I sigh. I peek up briefly to see him watching me with interest. "I'm weird I know." I grumble, covering my eyes with my arm.

"Hey." He shifts, rolling me over onto my back with him leaning over top of me. The hands that held my body moments ago now holds both my arms above my head, preventing me from hiding my face. It all happened so quick, that I had no time to react. "Don't hide yourself from me. I think its cute that you have your quirks." His eyes are serious and full of something else I don't know as he gazes down at me.