~55~

Emily's POV
I woke up the next morning next to Daniel. I smiled to myself. I go to get up then I see you arms wrapped around my waist and pull me down I automatically know it's Daniel and I smile and I could go eat in or out and kiss him and then he doesn't want me to get up but I knew I had to try to cuddle him for a second and I kissed him. Then I get out of bed and go into the bathroom and walk out. Daniel also wakes up. So does Ellie. I go downstairs with Daniel and let Ellie go to the bathroom since I live in the 13th floor.
Finally she goes and we run inside since it's so cold. We laugh and go to my room. And change when I took off my shirt Daniel comes up from behind and kisses me and I laugh. I finished getting change and so does Daniel.
I do my hair. Then Daniel complements me and I smile and kiss him. As I do my hair it falls out and I get frustrated then Daniel offers and I let him. I smile. He brushes it and then he attempted to put it in a bun but of course is successful at it.
He laughs.
Daniel: I guess I'm better at doing hair.
Emily: mk. If you wanna put it that way.

I feed Ellie and then I play with her.
Daniel: I love you.
Emily: I love you too.

I hear the front door slam. I give Daniel a weird look and he goes in front of me walks slowly creeps to where the noise came from and then he jumps
Daniel: JESUS CHRIST.
It was an excited Ella.
Ella and I burst out laughing.
Ella: sorry!
Emily: so how was your date also how did you get in?
Ella: a spare key you gave me and also the date was great!
Emily: oh yeah and I'm glad! What did you guys do? Anything happen?
Ella: Ew no. Uh he took me to a cute restaurant then he showed me his place and we talked and then went to my place and talked and then he left.
Emily: nice!

Emily: well since your here I mine as well make an actual breakfast.
Ella: ok.

Ella: woah dude what happened!?
Emily: my face?
Ella: uh yeah.
Emily: an angry child happened.
Ella: ok I'm not gonna ask the rest.
Emily: yeah.

I make some waffles and we sit at the table and eat. We then clean up and then we just hang out in the hang out room and talk about random things and what comes to mind.
Then Daniel has to leave for band things.
So Ella and I just started to talk.

Today is also the last day everyone will be in town. So we have a little party. Also from what I heard Mia and Jay went out on a date so did Alex and Maya.

I get ready.

I dress casually since it isn't that fancy

I dress casually since it isn't that fancy. I even put Ellie in a little sweater.
Also Ellie is now about 3 months old. She's growing fast but is still small and I'm still able to put her in my lap.
Once we are ready people begin to come and I also hid the little bruise with makeup.

I greet people and get to know them more and some are staying longer like Noah's and Issacs family.

Alex: Hey! Emily right!
Emily: yeah! How are you!
Alex: I'm good. You?
Emily: good!

More conversations happen

Samuel: so... Ella is your sister right?
Emily: yup!
Samuel: ok! Thanks.
Emily: no problem!

Well some were weird.

I even talk to my parents and some other parents and get to know them more as well.

I sit next to Daniel and talk to him and Paige comes over to us.

Paige: will you and Daniel get married?
Emily: I mean I'd like too. But that's also a Daniel question.
Paige: okay.

She walks away and Daniel and I chuckle and continue to talk.

We also all eat and such and we play games and instruments and music and just have fun and then it's late. People start to leave and I say goodbye because I won't see them tomorrow since they are leaving.

Emily: Dani will you be up to designing the workout room tomorrow?
Daniel: it's your choice.
Emily: ok.

Soon everyone leaves.

Then Daniel heads home and I go to bed.

Ella leaves after I fall asleep.

~next morning~
It's 11:16am and Daniel arrives and we get to work since everything came in today.

After more hours and a day it was finished.

There are a few more things but just aren't seen.

After that I take a nap and do some college work

After that I take a nap and do some college work. Once I'm done with that I watch some TV.

I go live and do some Q&As.

Question1: how long have you known Daniel?
Emily: my whole life.
Question2: how was New Years?
Emily: it was great!
Question3: what's your favorite show
Emily: Grey's anatomy and Stranger Things
Question4: morning or evening
Emily: both
Question5: watermelon or Daniel
Emily: that's easy. Daniel.
Question6: do you wear glasses.
Emily: sometimes not often. Or for fun.
Question7: favorite color
Emily: orange

They ask more questions and I answered then I sang a few songs

Then ended the live got a sweet text from Daniel and I went to bed.