~32~

Emily's POV
Today is the day we go mini golfing.
We all get up and get dressed and eat breakfast.
It's about 12:45pm right and we just arrived.
We pay the the stick things I just forgot the name😂.

And then get the golf balls we begin to play.

After about 20 minuets.
Daniel and I are in the lead.

At one point Zach hit the golf ball and then I rolled into a pond.

RIP

So then we had to get it.

Anna and Daniel almost tie.

Then Jack soon comes in the lead.

We play for a few hours and see some fans.

After that we went back to my house. We all hang out at my house and play around in my mini music studio.
Daniel and I play our song together.

Megan: oh my gosh. I remember when you played that everyday.
Emily: yeah. Me too.
I smile.
It's 5:36pm.
We have a small dance party and then we all go live and do a little of talking and singing and answering questions and also calling fans after that we said goodbye.
It was now7:27pm
We order some food and also went to the boys so they could change and then came back to my place. The girls also changed. So did Megan and I. We go into the hangout room.
(Incase you forgot what everything looked like. Also the day I did that I was really lazy and didn't feel like cropping it)
All the floors are hard wood except for Emily's and the guest bedroom( carpet), and the bathrooms (tile)
My bedroom

 Also the day I did that I was really lazy and didn't feel like cropping it)All the floors are hard wood except for Emily's and the guest bedroom( carpet), and the bathrooms (tile)My bedroom

Guest bedroom

My bathroom