~47~

Daniels POV
I've noticed Emily hasn't been eating. She's gotten skinner and her clothes were bigger on her so I talked she was honest with me and said she was starving herself. So I made her eat and she's gotten better after a few weeks. It's almost Christmas.

I don't know if they will release any  new Christmas songs so these chapters are all gonna be Christmas.
Cuz I'm way ahead and it's currently October and I'm in Christmas in this story.

Emily and I are currently on a jog together since she insisted. She took me to this gym. We jog a mile. She wanted to do 2 but i was. No.

We then head to her house.
She takes a shower and then I use her other shower.

Once we are both done and dressed.
Also Gabbie and Christina was in town.

Gabbie's POV
Currently Jack and I were on a secret date.
We still haven't told anyone.
We will soon though.

We were in this little park with no one around.
Jack: Hey Gabbie this is important.
Gabbie: what?

He pulls out a box I open it and see a beautiful promise ring.

Jack: Gabbie ever since I first saw you I thought you were absolutely beautiful and now your my beautiful girlfriend that I love everything about

Jack: Gabbie ever since I first saw you I thought you were absolutely beautiful and now your my beautiful girlfriend that I love everything about. I love your smile you talent your laugh you fashion you everything and I want to make a promise to always trust and love you. To never hurt you. To always be there for you. To listen. To never run away and to always respect you and stay with you.
I love you.

Gabbie: I love you too!

I smile and kiss him and then I hug him tightly.

Gabbie: I think we need to make it official today.
Jack: so do I.

Christina's POV
So Corbyn and I went out today.
We went to this little café. Then we went to this place and it was really cute. It was also empty.
Corbyn: so Christina. I need to show you something.
Christina: ok.
He gets out this cute little box.
I open it and see a beautiful promise ring.