~8~

Emily POV
I wake up before everyone else and remember they all fell asleep here. I decided to make breakfast I made chocolate chip pancakes and then regular pancakes cause Daniel hates chocolate except for chocolate milk. Weirdo. I made myself laugh for some odd reason.
I decide to change also. As I'm making breakfast I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I immediately smile knowing who it is.
Emily: morning Dani
Daniel: morning Em.
Daniel: I'll be here at 7pm tmrw to pick you up for our date. Btw I can't tell you but we are gonna be outside and there will be a lot of walking.
Emily: ok
I smile again.
Emily: the pancakes are done should we wake the others.
I smile mischievously. Daniel knew exactly what I was thinking I quickly and quietly walk past and get some air horns that I randomly bought recently.
Daniel and I both get one and then walk into the hangout room and turn on the air horns everyone jolted up quickly. Everyone screamed then Daniel and I bursted into laughter.
Megan: OH MY GOD EMILY I HATE YOU.
Emily: aww that sucks I guess that means no PANCAKES FOR YOU.
Megan: WHAT
She runs out of the hangout room and sees the pancakes before anyone else got to the kitchen she already had a plateful.
Emily: that's Megan for ya.
We all laugh and join Megan. Once we are done the girls hang here and the boys leave.
We get a text from them.
Corbyn🌯: the party starts at 8:30.
Jonah🎧: here is the address.

He text the address
Daniel🍉: also by the way I would come in a separate car just in case.
Emily💜: ok imma just say this now. Don't die.
Zach🎵: oh thanks
Megan🍍: your welcome.
Christina🎀: is there any warnings about this party?
Jack🍜: uh probably alcohol
Emily💜: well duh
Megan🍍: Emily no offense, but I feel like you or me are gonna be the first ones drunk. 😂
Emily💜: that is if I drink
Megan🍍: $100 if you do. Then if I do I have to give you $100
Emily💜: done.
Gabbie🌻: what if you both drink
Jack🍜🍔: I like where this is going.
Christina🎀: oh god I'm scared.
Daniel🍉: if you both drink you will have to do what ever we tell you.
Emily💜:deal.
Megan🍍:done.
Corbyn🌯: I am honestly worried😂
Jonah🎧: we all are😂
Emily💜: I'm screwed.
Megan🍍: so am I
Gabbie🌻: any of you boys gonna drink.
Jack🍜: I'll try not to.
Corbyn🌯: we'll all try not too.
Christina🎀: welp see you guys later we gotta start getting ready.
Corbyn🌯: bye!
Jonah🎧:bye!

After we were done texting and hanging out it was 6pm and it was a 45 minute drive to Logans. We all start getting ready. I had three bathrooms and two of them had a shower. Two of us went at a time. After all of us were done showering and such we all change into the clothes we bought from the mall yesterday.

Gabbie

Christina

Christina