~22~

Daniels POV
I wake up and see that Emily is still asleep cuddled into my chest.
I look at the time and it's 5:37am.

The boys and I don't have to get up until like 8.
I look at Emily who is peacefully sleeping.
I smile to myself. I whispered to myself
Daniel: I'm so glad your mine.
I then start to think about other things even though it's hard to not think of Emily.
I stare at the ceiling and fall back asleep.

Emily's POV
I wake up it's now 7:30. Some of the boys are awake. Well only Daniel.
He's laying down scrolling through Instagram.
Emily: morning Dani.
He looks at me and smiles.
Daniel: morning.
He kisses my forehead.
Jesus. I could never have asked God for a better boyfriend.
Emily: you are the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask God for.
I smile.
Daniel: really? I try to be.
Emily: well you are.
He then kisses my softly. I'm still immediately swarmed and attacked by butterflies.
Daniel: I love you.
Emily: I love you too.
Then Corbyn and Jonah wake up.
Corbyn: good morning.
Jonah: morning. Lovebirds
Daniel: hey!
Daniel: good morning.
Emily: heys!
Corbyn: heys?
Emily: Yes heys. Don't judge me.
They laugh at me and I laugh with them.
Jack then wakes up. I laugh at his hair disaster. Then Zach wakes before Megan's with surprises me. I hear Megan.
Megan: IM HUNGRY.
Emily: welp good morning to you too.
Megan: yeah totally.
I laugh.
Zach: hey
Daniel: hi.

~hours later~

They did the meet n' greet and the VIP and all that. Some fans ever asked me and Megan for some pictures and such.

~time skip~

It's almost time for the boys show. We have about 30 minuets I just sit backstage until there was 10 minuets. The boys come into the room I was in.
Daniel gives me a hug and I smile.
Emily: you ready
Daniel: Born ready
Eben also performs in this
I laugh and the boys now have about 5 minuets the boy line up behind stage and get ready. It's now time. Daniel give me a quick peck on the lips and goes out there. I smile as I watch him so does Megan.

(Note I've never been to one of there concerts and I've only be to one concert before but not the Why dont we boys. So I don't know how this all goes)

~time skip again~
The show is over and the boys are covered in sweat. They cool off. And stay for a little and then we all head to the tour bus and is now off to the next destination Nashville,TN. I instantly fall asleep as soon as I hit Daniels bunk.
A few minuets later.
Daniel is next to me now on the bunk shirtless with his hair wet from showering.

I wake up and see him and smile at him and he smiles back.
Daniel: hey
Emily: hey
Daniel: you are beautiful you know that.
I slightly blush and hit my face. Daniel grabs my chin and lifts up my chin. He softly kisses me and I kiss back.

God I love this boy. What did I ever do to deserve him.

Emily: I love you so much.
Daniel: I love you too.
He kisses me one more time.
I cuddled into his chest. And fell back asleep.

Daniels POV
Today was a success with the meet n'greet and the show. I had a lot of fun and I'm a little tired.
We head back to the bus. Emily instantly falls asleep in my bunk.
Adorable.
Megan falls asleep too so the boy and I talk to the boys and take a shower. I put on some shorts and get in the bunk that has a sleeping Emily. Emily wakes up and sees me and smiles and I smile back.
Daniel: hey
Emily: hey
Daniel: your beautiful you know that.
I see her blush and hide her face. I lift up her chin with my thumb and look into her blue eyes.
(Her eyes can change color I forget what's it's called)

I then kiss her and she kisses back.
Did I mention she's a good kisser and the best actually.
Emily: I love you so much
Daniel: I love you too.
I kiss her one last time and she cuddles into my bare chest and falls asleep.