~25~

Megan's POV
The LA show was great and after having fun in La we head to the next place.

~tour time skip~

We are now in Dallas Zach's hometown I get to meet Zach's parents.
After the meet and greet and concert
We go to meet Zach's family.

Zach's family says hello to Zach and everything then his mom comes over to meMiss

Miss.Herron: Hi! Megan how are you!
Megan: Im good thank you! How are you?
Miss.Herron: I'm good!
I then meet Reese and Ryan. They are so nice and welcoming.

After meeting them and everything and hanging out we have to go. So we say good bye and walk around Dallas until we meet the tour bus. 

~tour time skip~
We are now in Boston.
Today is the day Zach meets my parents. And we are so ready.

After the concert and everything we get ready.
I wear this

Once we are done We walk around Boston

Once we are done
We walk around Boston.
We head to my parents house and I'm greeted by my mom.
Mom: Megan!
Megan: hey mom!
She gives me a hug and lets us in.
She sees Zach.
Mom: oh you must be Zach!
Zach: yes ma'am! I am.
Then my dad comes
He greets me and gives me a hug.
My dad is a little strict about things but he is really nice and loving when you get to know him. He owns a big company and works a lot. My mom is a surgeon also.Trauma surgeon. So she's busy all the time. Just not strict like my dad. She's a kind hearted, do what ever you want but stay saw and don't hurt yourself and don't be stupid person. I have a brother but he's in the navy so he's gone overseas.
My dad sees Zach.
Dad: and you must be Zach.
Zach: uh yes sir.
Dad: oh well then

I go to the kitchen and help my mom with dinner.

Once we are done making dinner we call my dad and Zach.

We eat dinner and then once we are finish we all help clean up.

My mom and I then chat for a little.
Mom: so how are you and Zach
Megan: good!

Zach's POV
While Megan and her mom are making dinner
Megan's dad pulls me into his office and to be honest I'm kinda scared and nervous that I'll mess this up and her dad will hate me. He seems really strict.
I can't remember Megan's middle name or last I totally for so it's now Megan Lee Dawn
Mr.Dawn: so. I need to know a little about you. Get to know you.
Zach: ok.
Mr. Dawn: so how old are you
Zach: 17.
Mr.Dawn: what's your Full name
Zach: Zachary Dean Herron.
Mr.Dawn: okay. Hmm where are you from Zach
Zach: Dallas,Texas
Mr. Dawn: oh ok. Any siblings
Zach: uh yes I have a younger sister named Reese and a younger brother named Ryan.
Mr.Dawn: what do you do for a living
Zach: I'm in a band called why don't we and we are currently on tour.
Mr. Dawn: oh I see. Well at least you seem fit and seem like a respectful guy.
We are now called for dinner
We both get up
Mr. Dawn: oh and Zach
I turn around
Zach: uh yes sir?
Mr. Dawn: I accept you and I'm glad my daughter is finally happy but I swear to god if you break my daughters her or hurt her you will wish you were never born.
Zach: ok. Uh yes thank you sir I won't.

Megan's POV
After dinner and cleaning up we all hang out and then Zach talks to my mom and my mom seems to really like him so does my dad.

After hours of talking we all finally decided to go to bed.

We wake up the next morning and I see my mom making breakfast and my dad sitting at the dining room table reading the newspaper.

Zach and I go downstairs holding hands. I help make breakfast. We then eat and finish and then clean up. We hang out for a little then say goodbye and then walk to the tour and explore Boston a little more before leaving.

~tour time skip~

Emily's POV
We are now in New York. Corbyn also gets to see Christina and I get to see my sister Ella.

After the show I see Ella and introduce her to Daniel. They get along well and she freaked out about my ring. I also saw Christina and I just had an amazing time.