~14~

Emily's POV.
Daniel: wanna go downstairs.
Emily: Can we go to my place?
Daniel: ok.
We go downstairs
Daniel: We'll right back.
Corbyn: okay.
Daniel and I get in my car. When we got to my apartment I immediately sat down and Daniel sat next to me.
Emily: I don't know what to do anymore Dani.
I start to break down into sobs.
I go into an anxiety attack.
Daniel: hey it's alright.
He hugged me tightly and rocked me side to side. It started to calm me down a little.
Emily: I'm sorry. I'm such a weird horrible girlfriend.
Daniel: What! Emily you are not horrible you are not weird. You are unique you are beautiful you are talented you are funny. You are my best friend and the best girlfriend ever.
Emily: aww Dani. Thank you.

I smile and put my face in the crook of his neck and hug him.

Emily: I don't know what I would do without you.

Daniel: me neither. I thought of you everyday basically.
I then showed him the last picture of the meadow and the tree from before I left.
Daniel: wow. it's still there.
Emily: last time I was in Portland.
Daniel: holy crap.
Daniel: we need to find our new tree.
Emily: when
Daniel: I don't know
We talk for a little and I calm down and such. We go back to the boys.

Zachs POV
I was gonna ask Megan to be my girlfriend today after I breakup with Taylor.
I meet Taylor at a Starbucks. As soon as she sat down.
Taylor: hey baby.
Zach: I'm breaking up with you. Goodbye.
Taylor: what do you mean.
Zach: by the way I'm talking to the police for hurting Megan and Emily.
I get up and leave. I go back to the house. I start to set up so I can ask her. When I'm finished
I go back into the house.
Zach: Megan can you go outside so we can talk.
I run outside she chases after me. As soon as she is outside she gives me a weird and confused look.
Megan: what's all this.
Zach: ok this is a lot to say.
Megan: ok. I can take it.
I begin to sing one of my parts from the chorus of invitation.
Zach: I like you, you like me let's just get together.

She kinda giggles.
Zach: will you be my girlfriend?
Megan: yes.
She kisses me.
Wow.
I was taken back a little but kissed back.
Yay she's mine now.

Daniels POV
Emily and I get back. I see Megan and Zach talking outside with a some fairy lights and such then I see them kiss. Wait what! What the heck is going on in this house.
Oh great I just realized Taylor is now probably going to go after Megan for this. Great. More of Taylor's drama.

~3 days later~

Emily's POV
I'm really disappointed right now. I've eaten twice in basically 3 days or more, but I'm just throwing it up. I've only cut once though. I haven't had an anxiety attack. I'm making a little bit of progress though. Megan and Zach are now dating. Even though they haven't been out on a date yet like what the heck. I'm really happy now though. Taylor hasn't been to the boys house, but now she is hating on Megan and I on twitter and Instagram. Why should I care though she's just jealous. It's currently storming outside so I can't go on a jog. I decided to stay in a play some music and dance.
After dancing for about 15 minutes I go and shower. When I'm finished getting dressed and such I go to the hangout room and watch Greys Anatomy cause why not.

I decided to stop. I realized that I didn't have that much food so I decided to go to the store since it stopped storming. I went to the first stop I saw. Walmart.
I went to the food section. I got some fruits and vegetables. Then some meals and then the best things ever. The junk food.
When I'm done I go and check out and pay. I head back to my car. I hear a voice.
Man: hey there need any help?
I start to turn around.
Emily: uh no thank you.
When I am completely turned around I see a tall creepy man standing inches away from me.
Man: are you sure.
He grabs my hand.
Emily: HEY don't touch me.
Man: why not.
Emily: s-stop
(Ok this is really weird to write so very minimum details.)
He starts to grab my breast.
Emily: STOP. HELP.
He starts to kiss me.
I start to cry and scream and scream for help. No one heard me. This can't happen.
He grabs my butt.
Emily: HELP. HELP ME PLEASE.
He puts me in the trunk of MY OWN CAR.
He take my purse and grabs my keys.
He take me into a woods area.
He forces me to get out. 
He takes me to a shed. And takes off my clothes and then rapes me ....
He then got dressed and ran out. Thens leaves me sobbing bruised up and undressed. I had my phone I call Dani.
He answer within a few rings.
Daniel: hey!
I start to cry and whimper
Emily: D-Dani I need you now.
I'm now sobbing. I'm to weak to even move.
Daniel: Em where are you!?
Emily: I-I don't know. I-I'm in a shed.
Daniel: wha- why are you in a shed.
Emily: D-Dani I got r-raped.
Daniel: WHAT. Em. I'm gonna find you ok. I'm coming.
He hung up.

Daniels POV

Emily: D-Dani I got r-raped.
What? Oh my god. A tear rolled down my face.
Daniel: WHAT. Em. I'm gonna find you ok. I'm coming.
Everyone was staring at me.
Daniel: GUYS GET IN THE CAR NOW.
Jack: what no why
Daniel: IT'S EMILY
All of us got into two cars.
We drive in through a forest I spot Emily's car.
I pull over and stop the car.
I run out of the car with some of the guys and the rest of the guys and the girls stay in the car.
Jack Jonah and I all got out. Then Zach Corbyn Megan Christina and Gabbie stayed in the car.
I see an old shed. I hear crying from it. I run up to it as fast as I could break down the I see Emily covered in bruises and crying and partially dressed. She had on a bra and underwear
Daniel: Emily!
She started
Emily: Daniel I- a-
Daniel: shh its ok. You're safe. I'm here.
Emily: my clothes.
I look to my left. And see her clothes scattered around. I grab her shirt and put it on here then I find her pants and help he get them on. The I grab her shoes. I pick her up bridal style and take her to the car. All she has done so far is cry into my chest and wince in pain. I gently set her in the car I start to walk towards the drivers seat. She grabs my arm.
Emily: no please stay here.
Daniel: ok. Jonah can you drive.
Jonah: uh yeah.
We arrive to the house.
I carry her to my bedroom.
Daniel: Emily what happened.
Emily: I- I was just walking out of Walmart with some groceries I went to my car and then the man asked if I needed any help I said no and that's when he got close and started to hurt me. He put me in the trunk of my car. Then he dragged me through the woods and brought me into a shed and that's what happened.
Daniel: oh my god Emily. I sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I-I'm such a bad boyfriend. I-I wasn-
Emily: no Dani it's ok. I should of fought hard. I should of screamed more. No one heard me.

She hugged me and sobbed onto my chest. I hugged her tight and rubbed her back.

Emily's POV
I really hope Daniel isn't mad. I lost my virginity today. I didn't fight that hard. I gave up. I wanna die now. I can't do that to Daniel though. I love him to much. He loves me. If I did that. That would physically and mentally destroy him. I'm in pain. I don't know what to do anymore. I need help. Badly. For me, Daniel, and all my friends.