~9~

Emily's POV
I wake up with a horrible headache. Well that's what I get for drinking so much. Oh well I'll get over it. I look over and see Dani sleeping peacefully. I smile really wide remembering today is our first date. I try to get out of his arms that were wrapped around me didn't work. So I just snuggle up next to him since I didn't want to get up. I felt safe when I was around him. I felt loved. I love him.
I feel Dani move around. He was finally awake.
Daniel: you ready for tonight.
Emily: of course.
Daniel: remember your house 7:00.
Emily: you know it. You name it.
We both decided to get up. Everyone was awake.
And said morning. We ate breakfast then I went to my house then all the girls came with me to help me get ready.

~timeskip 5:30pm~
I start to get ready. I take a shower. I put on my dress. I also got a pair of converse out cause knowing us we are going to be outside the whole time.

I put on some makeup and do my hair

When I was done getting ready it was 6:50

When I was done getting ready it was 6:50. I touch myself up a little grab my phone and purse. Then it was 7. I heard a knock on the door I was Daniel in a nice shirt and pants.
Daniel: you ready.
Emily: you know it.
He laugh and walk out I wave to the girls and shut the door.
When we get to the car Daniel opens the car door for me and I get in then he goes to the drivers side he begins to drive. It was an hour drive until we got into a parking lot by a woods area.
Emily: should I change shoes
Daniel: it's a 5 minute walk up a hill. If anything I'll carry you.
Emily: ok.
We start to walk up the hill. When we arrive I saw this cliff area with a little staircase down to the beach that had a picnic set out with the sun setting

 When we arrive I saw this cliff area with a little staircase down to the beach that had a picnic set out with the sun setting

I stand in amazement Emily: oh my god Dani it's beautiful thank you so much

Emily: oh my god Dani it's beautiful thank you so much.
We both sit down on the blanket. We talk for a little.
Daniel: Em. Can I ask you something important.
Emily: yeah of course
Daniel: ok. Emily. I know we've been reunited not so long ago. We've been separated for 10 years. We were and still are best friends. Ever since I left I thought about you. You've always brightened my days even when I didn't see you. Every time I thought of you I smiled. From all the things we've done together. The more and more I thought of you I fell for you. I've had so many feelings for you for years that I've fallen in love with you. I trust you with all my soul and heart. You are so beautiful. You are so nice and funny and talented. We've basically been best friends for all our life. I wanted to take it a step forward. So. Emily Dawn Nelson. Will you be my girlfriend?

I started to tear up I instantly nodded my head yes.
Emily: Yes. Yes I will happily be your girlfriend.
I instantly hug him and accidentally knock him to the ground. He looks me in the eyes then my lips. He then passionately kisses me I kiss back. Butterflies that turned into fireworks were flying all over in my stomach. It was my first kiss. It was amazing. I'm so glad that it was Daniel. We pull away.
He plays the song we used to play together.

Emily: I love you.
Daniel: I love you too.
We both smile and kiss again. I really enjoyed it. It felt so right too. After a few more minutes we walk back to the car. Then Daniel decided to carry me. He sets me in the car. He drives me back to my apartment and he says goodnight. Then I decided that I should go to bed. The girls then jump on me
Christina: omg how did it go.
I smile.
Emily: amazing
Megan: did he ask you to be his girlfriend
Emily: mhm
Gabbie: what did you say
Emily:yes
Christina: YAYAYAYAYYAYA
Megan: YAS.
Emily: we also kissed twice and it was my first. He also said he loved me and I said it back.
Gabbie: oh my god YAS GOALS. AYAYYAAYA
I then talk a little more then I fall asleep with a huge smile on my face.