~37~

~time skip~

Emily's POV
We are now in Stockholm.
The boys are performing currently. They are singing "Boomerang"
Zach walks off stage and then he falls suddenly and dislocated his knee.
Megan and I gasp and go to help him.
I tell the Manger and he tells the boys. Then once the boys are done with the song they tell the fans. They continue the show and the boys and fans sing Zach's part. They finally popped it back into place. Then Zach went back on stage.

After the show we went to the hotel and fell asleep.

~tour skip~

We are in Paris.
The boys are in the meet and greet. I started the online college so I'm busy doing that. I'm already stressed kinda.

The show is now over.
None of could sleep.
Corbyn finally fell asleep.
I stood up to get a drink of water.
Once I get a drink. I set the water down then suddenly I'm spun around by Daniel and then getting pulled into a passionate kiss.
🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️🧡⚠️
I kiss back like always and with butterflies. I smile at him. We pull away with our foreheads touching. I smile and then kiss him again and stand on my toes. (Anytime we kiss Daniel either leans over or I stand on my toes as high as I can). He pulls me closer so their is no space between us.
I pull away and then I finally catch my breath.

Emily: Daniel we can't make out here.

With that he pats my leg and I jump. My legs around his waist. He carried me into the bathroom. I giggle slightly. He turned on the light and dims it and then shuts and locked the door. He kisses me passionately and my back is against the wall with his hands slightly on my butt. He then moved and sets me down on the counter. His arm on my waist. Then mine are wrapped around his neck or cheek. It becomes heated.
(Daniel and I only do make outs since we both promised each other to not go any farther until marriage.)
Once it became more heated. Daniel slipped his hands under my shirt. He begins to takes it off being cautious of my wrist. Then Daniel already had his shirt off. He kisses up and down my neck leaving a few hickeys. He kisses my collar bone. I nibbles on my earlobe and I almost moan but I mange to somehow hold it in. He trails back up to my lips. We take a second to breathe. I giggle just completely realizing and remembering that we just made out in the bathroom. Oh well.
Daniel whispered in my ear
Daniel: I love you
I whispered back an "I love you too"
We kiss one more time the Daniel moved and I jump down from the bathroom counter I grab my shirt. The I put it on even though there's really no point, but oh well.
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
We both get into the bed with Corbyn still sound asleep.
We cuddled into Daniels bare chest and fell asleep.

The next day we wake up. I forget about the hickeys. Megan and Zach knock on the door. I open it and Megan snorts and burst out laughing.
I give a weird look.
Emily: what?
Megan: had fun?
Emily: what?
She laughs harder she points to her neck.
I walk into the bathroom and see 2 hickeys on my neck.
Crap.
I yell for Daniel.
Megan and Zach are also in the hotel room taking to Corbyn.
Emily: Daniel!
He walks in the bathroom.
Daniel: yeah?
I point to my neck and he chuckled.
Daniel: opps my bad.
He smiles

I tried to be irritated but I didn't work I start laughing.
Then I try my best and cover it with makeup and a sweatshirt.

(I'm sorry if I get the tour dates and time line and all that mixed up I'm just trying to get through this one part so bear with me here!)

~tour time skip~

We are now in Milan.
The boys had a great show and everything. Tour is amazing. The boys are really busy. College has been good but stressful. Today they are releasing a new song called hooked.
It would be released in a few hours.

~hours later~
They finally released Hooked and it was absolutely amazing like always.

Also over tour we celebrate Zach's, Jonah's, and Jacks birthday and that was awesome and all the fans sang and all that.

A few days later they released the music video and that was amazing.

~tour skip~

Today the boys are releasing another song called Talk and it was amazing.
Then a few days later the music video came out.

I loved it.

(I just realized that I forgot to mention Daniels Bday in this story.
I am a horrible person.
I am very disappointed in myself.
I'm sorry people. ☹️😂❤️🍉)

We were back at home for a little bit.
Corbyn had a problem with his throat and had surgery. He's in the hospital right now.

After about 2 or 3 weeks he was discharged.
Then he had time to heal.

We had a break for a little though which was nice. I had some more time for college work but I was so jet lagged and exhausted.

The boys released a song that was part of the album that hasn't been released yet. The song is called 8 Letters and it was amazing and I'm so excited for the whole album.

A few days later the music video came.

And I learned
8 Letters=I love you.

Also I got the brace thing off my wrist finally.

After being able to rest for a little it came upon to the Asia tour.