~27~

Emily's POV.
Daniel and get ready and everything after breakfast.

Once we are ready we head off

We go to the park again and sit and hang out and do couple things.
Then it's about 2:35pm so we decided to go to the oak tree.
Once we get there we sit in the tire swing together. And I put my head on his shoulder.
We talk and talk and talk and laugh about old memories.
Emily: remember when I sat in the tree and played the first full song I've ever played.
Daniel: yeah. The you were so happy you near fell out of the tree.
We both laugh and keep talking.
It's finally 8:00. Daniel grabs my hand.
Daniel: follow me.
Emily: ok.
We keep walking and see our old elementary school. Where Daniel and I first met. We sit on the swing and play on the play ground.
We act childish and play hide and seek. I hide at the top of the slide. Daniel finds me and startles me.
Emily: holy crap where did you come from?!
He laughs and then kisses me passionately and I giggle when I kiss him back. We walk back and it starts to rain. He kisses me in the rain and I smile and hold his hand when we start running to his house. It's really pouring. Oh Portland. Always raining. After a 10 minuet run Daniel and I get back to his house at 10. Most all of  the lights were off. We walk in soaked. When we get inside and into the light we look at each other and laugh we both kiss and smile at each.
We hear a cough. We look over and we the whole family staring at us. My face turns red and so does Daniels.
Anna: it's adorable.
She laughs and then goes upstairs.
Miss.Seavey: well you could of texted but it's ok I knew you guys were together she smiles and then goes to bed so does Mr.Seavey and the rest of the family. Once every is gone we look at each and laugh.
We go upstairs and change and go to bed.

The next morning. Today we are hanging out with Anna and Tyler also decided to tag alone. We eat and then get ready.
I wear this

Anna wears this

Anna wears this