~53~

Emily's POV
Today is New Years Eve and we all head to my apartment. We set up. We all hang out and at one point all the adults go and leave so ours just teens and little kids.

Jenny: so you and Daniel huh?
Emily: yup!
Jenny: cool! You guys are cute together
Emily: thank you. I say as I'm petting Ellie.
She still just follows me or Daniel around and sometimes other people.
I decided to go in the studio and play some songs and I play the one Daniel and I used to play all the time and we still do. I remember when he left I played it every day.

After I'm done I talk and hang out.

We also all get ready
Since there are so many people I'm just going to do Emily.

~closer too 12~

~closer too 12~

It's 8:27pm. We are all set up and partying.

Megan and I decided to dance together.

So does Ella and I and also at one Megan Ella and me do one

Daniel dances with me too.
Soon I also dance with Millie and Amelia.
Soon it's 11:09pm. It's getting so close and I'm surprised the little ones are even still awake.

It's 11:59
We all count down
Then it's 12:00.
We all cheer and Daniel kisses me. I smile and kiss back.
Then once it was 12:01 Luke stepped in.

Luke: hey uh I'd like to say something to start a year off for Jess.

Jess gives a weird look and then Luke grabs her hand and everyone watches.

Luke: Jess, you are so beautiful and amazing and strong and talented and we've been together for 4 years and I'm so in love with you. You helped me through tuff times and you fit perfectly in the family and I have an important question.

He said some other things also.

He gets down on one knee and he pulls out a box that had a ring and on the inside I about screamed to be honest. I've never seen things like this before.