17-I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU

Sorry
🌸HALSEY

🎇DIANE'S POV🎇

I paced the living room trying my best to calm my nerves, my brows were pulled together in a frown. After Tiara's episode this morning, I was hell bent on finding out the cause of her anger.

What's this about Greg?

I gave in to my curiosity and called Greg. It went unanswered. After few more attempts, I was totally pissed. I grabbed my car key and hurried out the door.

Josh ran up to me with a smile etched on his face, like always.

"Can I take you anywhere Diane? "

I unlocked the car door. "It's okay, I'll drive"

He turned to leave but then I called out to him. "Josh, hold on"

He spun around and his curious eyes settled on me. I didn't know how I would come off asking this question but I had to. "Tiara.. You know where she lives right?"

"Uhm.. Yes"he blinked."I'll take you there if you like"

"Okay"I handed over the keys to him and hopped in the passenger seat at the front.

We drove there in silence. I noticed his uneasiness and that he was itching to ask a question. But I'm glad he refrained from asking, cause seriously, I have no idea why I'm going there myself.

Tiara was a wildlife artist. She drew pictures of animals. John had mentioned they shared the love for animals.

"We're here "Josh said. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice we had pulled up near a large gate.

I looked up at the house or should I say mansion. It was beautiful. I guess Tiara's just as loaded as John.

"Should I drive in? "He asked.

"No, that's fine"I smiled. "Just wait here"

I took a deep breath.

Why am i here? What do i want to say?

I got out of the car,contemplating if i should go in.

I noticed a car pull up near the gate,i tried to see who was inside but it was tinted. It must definitely be Tiara.

I ran up to the car and knocked on the window.

Tiara emerged from the car with a scowl on her face.

"what do you want?"

"I just want to talk Tiara"

"About what? Your slutty attitude?"she sneered.

"Greg is my friend, it's not what you think"

I didn't want her misunderstanding us.

"friend?"she scoffed. She slowly walked to me and stared into my eyes"Are you really stupid? Is that what you say to rid yourself of any guilt "

"I already told you the truth, we met at a blind date and became good friends "

"If you're really just good friends why do you see the need to come here and explain "

She was right. Why did i run over here just to tell her that? Maybe because i don't want her telling John that.

When she saw i wasn't gonna say anything, she continued. "You know he loves you and you still...."

Love?

"You are getting this all wrong. He's...."

"he told me himself "she bellowed, her eyes suddenly turned glossy. I could see it, she clearly wasn't over Greg.