NEW BOOK ALERT!!!

I think the best way to promote my new book is by doing it in the first one.

I've been working on a new book for a while now, it's titled 'LET'S CALL IT LOVE'.

I really thought about what the title of my story would be and my second personality said, "Let's call it love".

I was like, "that's a great idea."

She said , "so the title of your book is LOVE?"

I replied," no, Let's Call it Love."

"That's what I said earlier," my second personality said, getting a little confused.

I simply told her, "Let's call it 'Let's call it love."

We ended up confusing ourselves.

Anyways, My Happily Ever After had a good plot but I didn't establish the characters very well. I guess I just wanted to finish a book so badly. You can still decide to read it but be warned that it isn't the best book out there. I guarantee you may end up finding it too sappy.

I recommend you however move on to my new story, which I've taken a lot of time to write better. It's a story of love, family, friendship and motherhood. I just recently published it and I'm trying to come up with a better updating schedule.

You can still decide to read this story though. Don't forget to check out LET'S CALL IT LOVE.

It's on my profile. Iamcrazy-iamreal

Have a lovely day.

Now to the original author's note I wrote.

Author's note

Hi guys,
I decided to write my first romance novel. It's gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions . The story is still unedited, I'll slowly edit it. Like I said, it's my first, so don't expect it to be that good. But if you still want to go ahead, then sit back and relax.
Anything you like about the story?
Feedbacks are welcomed.

Anything you don't like about the story?(*nervous*)
(*Gulps*) Feedbacks are also welcomed.

This is not one of those stories were the arrogant billionaire bullies the young woman and assaults her or any of that stuff. This book has a firm female protagonist who is a hopeless romantic, wants her perfect story and isn't gonna take shit.

So yes, if that's the kind of story you're looking for,

READ ON.

💖💖💖💖💖

And yes, please vote and comment. It means a lot to writers when they hear what the readers think of their story.

😂😂😂😂😂

And also, I'm looking for awesome stories to read, so if you know one, comment here.

I love reading other books to help with my writing so please recommend books for me.

I'm sorry if I'm writing  😁 much, it's a habit. You can go ahead and read the story.

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Here's a gift for dropping by. 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Love

Iamcrazy-iamreal