14-TIARA

She will be loved
🌸Maroon 5

Diane's POV
Two weeks had gone by since John asked me to stay away from him. I didn't have to try, he would get up early in the morning and come back late at night.

All I did for fun was chat with Maggie and Lara, watch a movie in the theater and visit Liza in her Cafe so we would have our girl talk.

I got back from work so exhausted. I took a cold shower and changed into a cute tee with matching shorts. I concentrated on watching "Mean girls 2"on my iPad.

I didn't want to watch a movie all alone in that theater again, i swear it will drive me crazy.

Knock.

"Come in"I said, my eyes still fixed on my IPad.

Maggie walked in. "You have a visitor Anny"

"Liza? "I lifted my head to look at her. She looked kind of nervous.

"No. Tiara"

Who the hell is Tiara?

I got off the bed and headed downstairs. A woman was sitting on the couch. She looked kinda relaxed to be in a stranger's house.

She quickly turned once she heard someone approaching, her jewel-like onyx eyes stared directly at me.

She stood up and stuck out her hand for a handshake which I obliged. "I'm Tiara"

She had long luminous ebony hair that flowed down to her waist.

"I'm J's childhood friend"she continued, her lush lips curved into a smile.

"Hi, I'm Diane... Jo... "

She cut me off"J's wife, I know. You are so pretty"she beamed.

I didn't know how to feel about her. She seemed nice, but too nice for my liking. Or I was just being paranoid.

"John is not here"

"I know. I already called to tell him I was here. He will be here soon"she remarked with a dimpled grin and sat on the couch.

Why would he leave the office just to see her?

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding. I had an exhibition"

I sat on another couch wondering why the heck she would be sorry for not being at my wedding. I just met her for Christ sake.

We sat there in awkward silence until J, I mean John walked in.

She stood from the couch and wrapped her hands around him in a hug.

"I missed you J"She went poker faced. "I just got in yesterday"

I noticed his body stiffen. "It's good to have you back"

Why did he look so shaken? And then it hit me, this could probably be the girl, the girl that ruined Greg and John's relationship.

They sat down and engaged in a conversation I clearly wasn't expected to indulge in. I took that as my cue to leave.

🍃John's POV🍃
"Your wife is so pretty"she said calmly.

It irked me that she could talk so casually about me being married. A part of me wanted her to be jealous.

"I'm Exhausted, Tiara"I stood up. "Why don't we talk tomorrow "

She stood up too"Stop being so grumpy. The other day I called you acted so distant and now... Don't you... "
I hated this. I hated her acting like everything was alright between us.