16-HIS CONFESSION

Give your heart a break
            🌸DEMI LOVATO

Diane's POV

We both sat at the edge of the pool, our clothes drenched, laughing about how childish we were being.

He slowly removed his suit and was left in his wet shirt clinging to his muscular body.

"Why are you always grumpy?"I asked, trying to pull myself away from his distracting features.

He chuckled. "Why are you always acting like a child? "He focused his coffee brown eyes on me which made me want to melt in a puddle.

I looked away, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. "What can I say, I really am crazy. You know, when I was 18,I made a list of things I would do with the man I would fall in love with before getting married"I let out a small laugh"Things don't always go as planned. But I try not to sulk about my life, I'd rather prefer making it exciting "I turned to look at him"And for now, pissing you off is what gives me Joy"

His shoulders relaxed a bit. "I don't know how I feel about that"he remarked, his mouth curled up in a smile.

"I know you want a perfect story too"I told him, ignoring the quizzical look he gave me. " It's Tiara"

He lowered his gaze and stared at the pool of water. "How did you know? "

"It's so obvious and besides, i have my sources "I didn't want to mention Greg.

"Tiara was that little light in my dark world. Despite my cold aura, she broke down my walls and we became friends"His eyes sparkled as he spoke of her. "But some things aren't meant to be. She doesn't feel the way I do"

For a second I couldn't breath. It was obvious he still loved her. I had always envisioned my husband confessing his love to me, saying the sweetest things.

But never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be for another woman.

"And you? Anyone special? "His voice brought me back to earth.

"I guess not, some jerk made me get married to him and ruined my chances of ever finding my perfect love"I joked.

But I guess he took it seriously.

His expression dulled. I didn't know what to feel the moment the next words escaped his mouth"Just for the next five months, I promise, it'll  all be over"

I watched as he strutted into the house.

Just five months, I guess it's all gonna end there.

                     📣📣📣📣📣📣📣
   I sat in MACHOLA waiting for Greg to show up. My life had become easier in the mansion for the past one month after our discussion that night.  It wasn't like we were close or anything like that, but we were at least civil with each other.

His work kept him busy in his office most of the time and when he would return home, he would be stuck in his study.

I didn't blame him cause we were finally through with designing the store and his firm was launching a new branch in Paris.

Greg walked in sat down"Hi Anny haven't seen you in forever"he said with a big goofy grin.

Forever for Greg meant a week. Hanging out in MACHOLA had become a usual for us. Like he called it,  It was my "Therapy session"

"Whatever. I couldn't make it last week, had to go visit my family. Adrian got into college"

"That's nice. Tell Frank and Lindsay I'll come visit soon"