Déjà Vu Part Two

The woman and I transported to a place with chains, ropes, gags, any type of BDSM gear you could think of. On normal occausions, I wouldn't be disgusted by BDSM gear, I wasn't into it, but it wasn't like I would judge people who were into any of those things. Now, I knew something bad was going to happen to me and I knew it would involve these things.

A man slammed the door open and walked in big strides. He smirked as he looked at me and walked over to me. My instincts were telling me to get away from him, but I couldn't move, it was like I was trapped inside my own body.

"Ah, Adam. It is true, you smell so good, good enough to eat." He lifted his hand, his fingers traced my face.

"I didn't know the chosen one would be so hot, that makes this situation even more exciting, doesn't it?" I gritted my teeth.

"Fuck you."

"Mmmm, what a wonderful idea. And here I thought I'd have to force you... Oh! How rude of me! I forgot to intruduce myself, I'm Mike Monts. Nice to meet you, Adam." I didn't respond.

"My, you're a quiet one aren't you? It's okay I like the quiet ones..." He leaned in close to my ear. "...I like seeing how long it takes them to start screaming." He studied my face as I stayed silent.

"I will be easier on you if you go ahead and submit, but it's your choice. Personally, I hope you're the type to put up a fight, I like to make the confident ones submit... Are you a virgin?" I still didn't respond. He slapped me. I felt the sting on my face but didn't answer. "You better answer me Adam, if you know what's good for you." I realized then that he wasn't just talking big. He really won't stop until he gets an answer. The best way to deal with this guy was to play along and wait until he trusts me before I make a plan of escape or at least buy myself some time before...

"Yes, I am a virgin." Mike smiled.

"I can't wait to break you in... Anna!" The woman beside me looked up at Mike.

"Yes, Aplha?"

"Set up a place for Adam in my room." She nodded and disappeared down a hall. I felt my muscles relax and I knew that I could move now. Mike leaned over and ran his lips down my neck, nibbling where a werewolf would mark a mate. It was so unlike Lucas' touch. It was rough and unloving. I didn't like it.

"You aren't even trying to fight me. I'm not sure if it's annoying or refreshing. Finally, a willing mate. Now I don't have to force you, you can just take it. The other people I have mated with weren't as smart as you. If only they knew that if they enjoyed it, the less they'd be hurt." If I act like I enjoy it, the less I'll be hurt.... He cupped my ass and shoved his tongue down my throat. I did the only thing I knew could save me, I moaned.