What do I do now?

"What the fuck? I thought you were just afraid for your life?!?"

"Well, yeah but don't you think if they were going to hurt me they would have done it by now?"

"... Look I don't know what to say. I'm not used to people wanting to fuck me." He smirked.

"Are you a virgin?" I blushed.

"Well, um... I... uh, yeah."

"Good I can't wait to look at your face as you lose your virginity." He stepped closer to me.

"Well actually, I mean don't get me wrong you're attactive and all but I kind of have something going on with someone else." David licked his lips and stared at me for a while before responding.

"Okay. I get it, I'll back off."

"Are you for real or...?"

"Yeah, I mean sure I get what I want but I'm not going to rape you, I'm going to make you want me."  

"Ummm." There was more tension in the air the longer the silence continued. I tried breaking the silence.

"Well, I...uh" The door was forced open and I looked at the intruder. Lucas stood there anger rolling off of him in waves. He searched the room and his eyes stopped as he looked at David. He marched over to him.

"You fucking leech! I can't believe I didn't see it before! I already hated you for getting all hot and bothered near Adam but to top it off you didn't say you were a vampire! This is my territory you can't just-" David rolled his eyes.

"Oh just shut up already, dog. I didn't know he was your mate, I already told him I'd back off. I'm not feeding off people, I use blood bags or animals. So just calm your tits and quit trying to be a big bad alpha. God, you werewolves are so posessive over your territory and your mates." Lucas opened his mouth to shout at David until I interrupted.

"Wait, you're a vampire?" David smirked.

"Yes I am. Amazing isn't it? Way better than being a mutt. I mean really, who wants to deal with someone shedding and leaving hair all over the house in the summer." David looked pointedly at Lucas. Lucas glared back.

"So why were you acting afraid earlier?"

"I wanted to let everyone believe I was human because everyone automatically assumes if you're a vampire, you'll be eating the whole town. Just in case you were wondering my ability is like a shield, I can mask my scent and other beings' abilities don't affect me. That is why I was able to remember. " He looked at me curiosly.

"You know, Adam I've heard some rumors about you."

"What are they?" David ignored me and continued.

"And I want to know if they're true. Guess there's only one way to find out."

"What are you-" I stopped talking as I watched David pull Lucas to him and start heavily making out with him. His tongue pushed passed Lucas' lips. I blushed from somewhat embarrassment but I was more angry than anything. First he trys to fuck me, now Lucas? I don't think so. I pushed David off of him.

"What the hell?!?" David smiled down at me and my annoyance grew.

"So it is true! Your eyes turn red when you're angry. And I know what that means, you're the chosen one."

 "That's why you..."

"Yes, I was just telling you how much I hated dogs, I can't believe you thought I'd try to make the moves on your mate here. Besides I only have the hots for you." David leaned closer to me as I blushed. Lucas growled warningly. David sniffed me and sighed.