Lies

The woman and I transported to a place with chains, ropes, gags, any type of BDSM gear you could think of. On normal occausions, I wouldn't be disgusted by BDSM gear, I wasn't into it, but it wasn't like I would judge people who were into any of those things. Now, I knew something bad was going to happen to me and I knew it would involve these things.

A man slammed the door open and walked in big strides. He smirked as he looked at me and walked over to me. My instincts were telling me to get away from him, but I couldn't move, it was like I was trapped inside my own body.

"Ah, Adam. It is true, you smell so good, good enough to eat." He lifted his hand, his fingers traced my face.

"I didn't know the chosen one would be so hot, that makes this situation even more exciting, doesn't it?" I gritted my teeth.

"Fuck you."

"Mmmm, what a wonderful idea. And here I thought I'd have to force you... Oh! How rude of me! I forgot to intruduce myself, I'm Mike Monts. Nice to meet you, Adam." I didn't respond.

"My, you're a quiet one aren't you? It's okay I like the quiet ones..." He leaned in close to my ear. "...I like seeing how long it takes them to start screaming." He studied my face as I stayed silent.

"I will be easier on you if you go ahead and submit, but it's your choice. Personally, I hope you're the type to put up a fight, I like to make the confident ones submit... Are you a virgin?" I still didn't respond. He slapped me. I felt the sting on my face but didn't answer. "You better answer me Adam, if you know what's good for you." I realized then that he wasn't just talking big. He really won't stop until he gets an answer. The best way to deal with this guy was to play along and wait until he trusts me before I make a plan of escape or at least buy myself some time before...

"Yes, I am a virgin." Mike smiled.

"I can't wait to break you in... Anna!" The woman beside me looked up at Mike.

"Yes, Aplha?"

"Set up a place for Adam in my room." She nodded and disappeared down a hall. I felt my muscles relax and I knew that I could move now. Mike leaned over and ran his lips down my neck, nibbling where a werewolf would mark a mate. It was so unlike Lucas' touch. It was rough and unloving. I didn't like it.

"You aren't even trying to fight me. I'm not sure if it's annoying or refreshing. Finally, a willing mate. Now I don't have to force you, you can just take it. The other people I have mated with weren't as smart as you. If only they knew that if they enjoyed it, the less they'd be hurt." If I act like I enjoy it, the less I'll be hurt.... He cupped my ass and shoved his tongue down my throat. I did the only thing I knew could save me, I moaned.

I woke up sweating. Lucas was beside me immediately and asking if I was okay.

"I'm fine. I just had another vision." I began explaining it to him and his fists clenched in anger but his face was still filled with worry.

"Adam I love you so much. I don't want you to get hurt but I have no idea how to protect you. I think I-." After he didn't say anything for a while I looked up at him.

"What is it?" Right then, I heard Fintan and Lucas communicating through their minds and I knew I wasn't supposed to be in on it.

"Fintan, the visions are becoming longer, who's to say some other type of ability won't develop."

"Well who's to say his visions are even the future. It could be all in his head."

"My mate is flawless besides his panic attacks and those are practically gone. I refuse to believe my mate is schizophrenic."

"The scroll does say that he will have weaknesses."

"... How could we know whether or not those things are going to happen?"

"We can't. We just have to wait."

"I'm coming over to talk more about this." I slipped out of their mind as Lucas put on some jeans and a shirt.

"Where are you going?" I said wanting to see if he told me the truth. He smiled at me tiredly.

"Pack business. Don't worry it doesn't effect you." He kissed me on the cheek then left quickly. I sat on my bed and looked at the clock. Great, it's 1:30 am and I know I won't be able to fall asleep. I was about to close my eyes when I saw something in the shadows move. I tried to calm myself down as I started to get worried. David walked out of the shadows.

"Calm down, Adam. It's just me." I sat up as David sat on the opposite side of the bed as me.

"Why are you here?"

"I had a bad feeling so I came here and made sure none of you would be able to sense me. I was here when you were talking to Lucas. You do know that Lucas lied, right?"

"Yeah, I know. I could hear his thoughts. Fintan thinks I'm not seeing the future, I'm just seeing things."

"If you were just seeing things, you wouldn't have seen my mate."  

"Maybe..."

"Look Adam, I have been alive for a very long time. I've seen many things that includes people who don't know the difference between fantasy and reality. You are not one of those people... Lucas shouldn't have lied to you. Not only is he your mate but this also involves you. He should have told you. I hope this is just a fluke and he won't lie to you from now on... I have to admit, I don't know Lucas every well. I have a feeling his intentions were good, but I could be wrong. If you ever need anything, just know I'm here okay? If he ever does anything to hurt you scream my name and I can come get you and use my ability to make sure he can't find you." I nodded.

"David?"

"Yes?" He stroked my hair in a friendly manner.

"I think maybe I would have, I mean if I hadn't have met Lucas, I would have taken you up on that offer you suggested earlier." I said referring to him wanting to fuck me. His eyes widdened slightly but he nodded.

"And if you haven't had seen my mate, I wouldn't have argued."