Abilities

I faked going to the right, kicking the ball behind me to one of my teamates who was running behind me. Most of the people on the opposite team looked confused, in fact, everyone was slightly confused or didn't care, everyone besides Fintan. He nodded at me as he passed me and I rolled my eyes, damn werewolf speed. I began running faster trying to be open so the person with the ball could kick it to me. I knew Fintan was going to steal it if I didn't hurry. I was almost caught up with the guy with the ball when I saw something, a man, he was far away but I saw what he had. He had a sniper and it was aligned with the guy with the ball. I didn't know why he was about to get shot but I reacted immediately. I tackled him to the ground, my body over his. He looked really shocked and I could feel my eyes were red. He was taller than me and was the typical jock but actually smart. I knew this because he was in two other classes I'm in his name was David, the same guy who tried to show me where the supply room was. I looked down at him and then suddenly I felt something on my thigh. What the hell?!? He has an erection! What do I do? I looked up at Fintan whose eyes widened. I'm assuming he smelled David's arousal.

I felt myself being lifted up off of David by my shoulders. I fought the person trying to lift me off of him as I looked for the guy with the gun but he was gone. As my mind raced to think where the guy was, I allowed myself to be lifted off of David. I looked at the person who lifted me off of him. It was Lucas. He looked angry and was giving David what I call the death stare.

I know my eyes turned back brown a everyone was whispering about me being a freak and trying to jump a student. I rolled my eyes. David got up.

"Why are you rolling your eyes Adam?" Lucas said in a strained voice.

"Because everyone is talking about how I tried to jump David, like that was my intention." Lucas looked like he forgot all about everyone else as he looked at me in concern.

"Adam, no one was talking." My heart dropped. Am I going crazy? First I see things then I'm hearing things too? Everyone was looking at me in shock. Fintan spoke next.

"That was what everyone was thinking, Alpha. I read their minds." Lucas nodded.

"Okay you make everyone think that David just fell and forget this ever happened. I'll see if I can get my hands on the prophecy." Right then the wind blew the soccer ball back near David. Fintan put his hand on his head and closed his eyes. Lucas pushed David down to make it look like he fell and then I watch the scene unfold. Everyone asked if David was okay. I helped David up and went to let go of his hand but he held on. I looked back at him in confusion. He whispered in my ear something I could hardly hear.

"I remember." Then he let go of my hand. We all started heading back to the gym.

* * * * * * *

I stood in the middle of the woods with Lucas by my side. All I knew was that he was going to show me his ability. Some werewolves has extra abilties besides just the normal strength, speed and somewhat immortality.

"Adam, I have very special abilities that no other werewolf has had before... Hold out your hand." I held out my hand. Lucas bent down to the soil and put his hand on it. When he lifted up his hand, water flowed through the soil, following his hand, defying gravity. It shaped into a rose then it froze. It turned into sand, then a real rose then burned, its burning leaves flowed through wind that Lucas controlled.

"I can control the elements. Most werewolves only have one extra ability but that's not all what I can do. I'd rather tell you about the other thing I can do then show you."

"What is it?"

"I can control life."

"...Well that's better than controlling death." Lucas shot me a confused look.