I'm not gay!

I sighed as I opened the doors to my new school hesitantly. My Dad and I moved around a lot but I never seemed to get over being nervous on the first day. I went to the desk in the office. I cleared my throat uncomfortably when the lady at the desk didn't even notice someone had walked in. I was a really shy person so I didn't like bringing attention to myself. She looked up at me but didn't say anything. I stiffed and shifted my weight to my other foot. I gulped.

"I'm a uh new student..." She smiled at me politely.

"Okay, just tell me what your name is and I'll give you your schedule, darling."

"A-Adam Daniels, ma'am." I waited patiently while she printed out my schedule. I mumbled my thanks after she gave me my schedule and quickly walked out of the room. I was too busy focusing on my schedule to look where I was walking and ended up running into someone. I would've fallen down if he wouldn't have caught me. I noticed that the spot on my hips where his hands were, how he had caught me, tingled. I pulled back quickly, knowing I had surely imagined what his touch had done to me. I looked up reluctantly at him. He had to be at least 23 years old. He had sort of tan skin and dark brown hair. His deep sea blue eyes were staring at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" I resisted the urge to shiver when he spoke. His deep voice made every part of my body react. Wait! What the Hell is wrong with me? I'm not gay! I simply nodded to show him I was fine.

He looked around the hallways and basically dragged my into an empty classroom. As soon as he closed the door his lips met mine. I didn't want to kiss him or any guy for that matter but I couldn't bring myself to pull away from him. He kissed my stunned unmoving lips passionately my head was telling me, "Get the Hell away from him!" The rest of my body was saying, "Mmmm... Kiss him back." I finally came to my senses and pushed him as hard as I could. He didn't even move an inch, he was a very muscular person so I didn't expect him to but he did get the idea that I didn't want to do this with him. He frowned as he took a step away from me.

"What the fuck?" I was basically yelling. His frown deepened.

"Don't you feel the attraction too?"

"No! I'm not gay! I don't even know who you are and I highly doubt you're in high school.... Look, I need to leave." I turned to walk away from him but he grabbed me and gently turned me back around.

"Wait, can't we just talk about this?... It was wrong of me to come on so strong but you have to at least give me a chance."

"Look, I just-I just need to think about all this. I feel something between you and me already but I don't know how. I need some time to think about this. Okay?" He nodded reluctantly and let me go. I walked out of the classroom quickly.