Challenge Accepted

"Hey I'm kind of thirsty, when are we going to be at your house?" We were actually walking to his house! Walking!!! Water bursted from the ground. I yelped and grabbed onto Lucas. He chuckled.

"Help yourself."

"A-hole" I mumbled under my breath as I drank the water.

"I heard that." We continued walking until we finally reached a log cabin. I ran inside talking about the lovely decorations and the colors together, I'm so gay. Lucas just smirked at me.

"Why'd we come here again?"

"For my car to drive you to your house."

"Oh yeah." Lucas rolled his eyes then his expression became thoughtful.

"Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I was wondering when you want me to change you."

"Into a werewolf? You can do that?"

"Yeah usually it gets done after mating but it can happen whenever."

"I'm not sure yet."

"It's okay, take your time."

"I do know one thing though."

"What?"

"I know I'd really love to get started on that mating thing though." Lucas sucked in his breath.

"Adam, I don't want to lose our virginities in a rush. I thought we were going to talk to your dad about us." I frowned.

"Soon though right?" Lucas chuckled.

"Someone's horny."

"I can't help it. Ever since that time in the supply closet I've just wanted to fuck you so much."

"Fuck me? You think you're topping?"

"Well, yeah." Lucas looked down at me laughing.

"No way I'm losing my virginity by getting something up the the butt. You're bottoming." I scoffed.

"Ugh! Why?"

"How about I make you a deal?"

"What's the deal?" I asked cautiously.

"The deal is that the first person who jerks off and/or cums has to bottom."

"What?!?"

"You heard me." I smirked, suddenly having an idea.

"Okay."

"Okay? That's it?"

"Yep." I rubbed against Lucas as I passed him, hearing him suck in his breath. I'm definitely winning.

****************************