The Date

We he sat me down lightly, I was standing in front of a pond. Many fish were jumping out of the water and tadpoles swam in the shallow water. A few ducks floated on top of the water. It was purely nature, something I had never experienced moving around from city to city.

"Adam, you mean everything to me and so I wanted to give you a part of me. You're the only other person who knows about this place."

"Not even your family?" 

"Not even them. This was my sanctuary before you."  I got on the tips of my toes and kissed him deeply. He didn't miss a beat and returned the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance and I knew I'd lose but I wanted this to last longer. He pulled back slightly. "Mmmm...you taste so good Adam."

"So do you...I wonder if other parts of you taste this good." I slowly ran my finger over the tops of his jeans. I felt the tingle of our skin touching on my finger. Lucas groaned.

"Why are you torturing me?" He said impatiently. I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged them. They fell down to his ankles. I smirked.

"Going commando, Mr. Simons?"

"I didn't want to wait much longer than necessary." I raised an eyebrow.

"You were expected this." I fell to my knees in front of him and grabbed his shaft. He sucked in a quick breath.

"A man can dream, can't he?" He said in a strangled voice. I smiled then bit my lip nervously as I stared at his shaft in my hand. God, he was so thick. How is this big thing supposed to fit inside me...? Adam, focus on one task at time.

"Lucas, I've never done anything like this before..."

"We don't have to do anything you're not ready for." I shook my head. I wanted to pleasure him and I wasn't about to leave here until I did. I slowly leaned forward and licked the tip of him. He grabbed my hair and tugged hard, but not hard enough to hurt me. He panted as I put his head inside my mouth.

"Adam..." I was feeling unsure of myself but when I looked up at Lucas and saw his face full of pleasure, I put an inch more of him inside my mouth. I knew all of him couldn't fit inside my mouth considering I had no I idea what I'm doing but I would do my best. I put as much of him as I could inside my mouth without gagging. I leaned back, pulling some of him out of my mouth, then leaned forward again, letting more of him inside me. I kept doing this, each time going faster and faster. Finally he couldn't stand it and starting thrusting his hips forward. I couldn't have cared less that I gagged every time he thrusted forward, knowing that I was the one causing him to thrust so frantically made me feel good.

"I'm about to...cum!" He said breathlessly. With my right hand I stroked the rest of him I couldn't fit inside my mouth, and with my left hand I lightly touched his balls with my fingertips. Then suddenly, he came. I tried to swallow the thick liquid that was filling my mouth. He pulled himself out of me and I coughed as his cum ran down my throat.

"Adam, that was... Let me pleasure you now."

"I think that's enough for one day. I haven't even ever kissed anyone until I met you. This is all moving a little fast." He pulled up his pants and buttoned them. He sat down on the ground and sighed.

"I'm sorry this is all new to me to. Werewolves often stay virgins and don't even date anyone until they find their mate. Still, I didn't want you to do anything you regret."

"I don't regret that, trust me." I smiled slightly then kissed him. He pulled away and his face scrunched up.

"Ew, why did you swallow that?"

"Because it came from you, now shut up and kiss me." And he did.