Kane and Rue Duo

"Oh my gosh granddaddy Kane!" Rue hugged her grandfather.

"How my grand baby doing?"Kane hugged his grand daughter. He hasn't saw her in 2 years.

"I'm so happy to see you! Where have you been? How did you find me?"

"Well, I was dropping of a employee of mine. He told me about his new neighbor which was you."

"Who is this person you talking about granddad?"

"Dan Farmer he lives on the other side of you. He has agreed to watch you for me."

"Thank god, I though you were trying to drag me home."

"I'm not I understand why you moved baby. I just wondered why you didn't come to me?"

"I couldn't find you granddad, I just couldn't take it anymore. I got tired of there crap."

"I'm so sorry I left you with those people. Especially your grandmother, I don't know why your father don't like me because I never did anything wrong. Your brothers don't talk to me like you do. That's why your my favorite."

"Awe thanks granddad, plus I love this apartment."

"I can see, how is your music dream working out?"

"It going well, just have to keep my anger under control."

"You get that anger from me. Do you want to break anything? That's what I want to do when I get angry."

"Me too granddad but I have to keep it in."

"At least you know how to control it."

"Granddad did you leave because of our family?"

"I left because of your grandmother she cheated on me. After I showed her love all those years she used me for my money. Good thing I got a pre-nip."

"Amen! Ain't God good?"Rue gave him a high five.

"Yes my child yes."Kane put his arm around his granddaughter.

"I'm so sorry I didn't offer you anything, You want any water or juice, kool-aid?"

"Haha! Get me a big cup of kool-aid!"

"Grape or Fruit punch or both?"

"Both?"

"Granddad when you live alone you get creative try it. It's the best of both worlds."

"If I get diabetes because of this kool-aid you did it right." Kane took the cup and took a sip.

"Woo! YASSSS child! You make it good!"

"Granddad did you just say YASSSS?"

"Isn't that the lingo these days?"

"Oh Granddad,"Rue shook her head. "Just stick to saying yes. You sound like a feminine man."

"You ain't got to tell me twice."He took another sip.

"So you want to tell me why you going to bed at 6:00 in the evening?"

"I'm tired that's all."

"Well why don't you get dressed and let me take you to dinner and tell me all what happen before you got pushed to the edge and you moved out."

"Yay! Can we go to Huddle House? I have a taste for a southern smothered."

"Anything you like baby!" Kane laughed at his grand baby. He felt bad about leaving her with her family. He could tell she hadn't been happy. He could see the light in her eyes when she saw him. It was just a glint of happiness. He wanted to make her completely happy.