Loyalty Wanted

Rue went to her apartment with her grandfather. She slammed the door, taking her anger out on the door.

"Those stuck up motherfuckers, I can't believe Joel, Jack, and Crimson want to show up in the middle of this bullshit." Rue flip her own coffee table good thing it was cleaned off. "Fuck!"

"Ok, LèRue True Morgan calm down!" Mrs.Irving grabbed both of her arms and looked her in her eyes.

"Mrs.Irving they just make me want to drop kick them in the throat."

"Rue." Kane said which caught her attention he used his serious voice. "I know your pissed off but ima need you to stop flipping shit like a mad black woman."

"Granddad they had no right to talk shit like that."

"I know but keep your anger in. Just calm down baby girl."Kane sat her down on the couch. "You are a beautiful, smart, and hostile girl. I love you remember that. Don't let them get to you remember your the one that got away. Let me handle them." Kane looked at his granddaughter who was staring into space. There was a knock at the door.

"Dove è il mio bambino! Rue stai bene?" Bennett yelled though the door.

(Where is my baby! Rue you ok?")

"Sto bene, appena arrivato a zio." Rue responded.

(I'm fine, just come in uncle.)

"Rue, do you need me to do a drive by."

"No, Uncle Caldwell I don't need you to do that."

"Rue who is he?"Kane looked at the man who cared for Rue all these years.

"I'm so sorry sir I'm Bennet Caldwell. I'm Rue's god father."

"Kane, Rue's grandfather." He shook his hand.

"Sir you have a lovely granddaughter she is a hard worker." Bennett told him, he could tell that he was a buisness man by the way he look and he didn't play any games.  

"She works for you? What does she do Mr. Caldwell?" Kane looked like he was about to bust a cap in his ass if he made Rue do thing degrading. 

"Well, I own a gun shop / gun range. She is a teacher and one of the best shooters around and she is a good buisness woman." Bennett told him. Kane smiled to know that his granddaugther was considered the best made him happy.

"Thats good to know she ain't on her ass like the rest of her family." Kane said and wrapped his arm around Rue. "Now if I would have know you could body slam your grandma, I would have never took you to that family dinner." 

"I didn't want to go in the first place,"Rue signed her anger level had calm down she could think clearly. "I don't ever want to see them again espeacially that unknow thing named Francis."

"You don't have to just if you see them ignore them focus on your grades." Kane told her then he heard another knock at the door. Rue go up to answer it , Dan stood at her door with a gun in his hands.

"Hello Dan, everything is fine but would you like to come in?" Rue welcomed him inside.

"Thank you Mrs.Morgan." Dan walked in and observed the room making sure she was actually fine. 

"Dan, how are you my man." Kane smiled at his employee, glad to see he was follwoing orders of watching his granddaughter. 

"Great Mr.Morgan, how are you on this Suday?" Dan saw his boss on the couch and smiled glad to see him.

"I'm fine sir, just fine."Kane responded. Everyone talk and conversed enjoying each other's company. Rue stayed silent thinking and finally started to talk.

"Look, Here is what I want from all of you." Rue finally spoken after a while of thinking everyone turned to her listening at the serious tone in her voice. "I want loayalty, I want to trust just you four. My grandfather, god-mother, god-father, and my bodygaurd. I want to be able to walk in a room and not get angry. I will always do my part as long as you do yours. Just don't betray me and treat me like shit because you people are the only people I have left."

"Of corse you have my trust, No slealtå, Nessun toro merda." Bennett got on his knees and held Rue's hand.

"What does that mean?" Kane asked. 

"No Disloyalty, No bullshit." Rue told him and everyone repeated so the word would just roll off thier tongues. 

"I will protect you  Rue, No slealta, Nessun toro merda." She heard Bennett say again. Rue nodded and looked at all of them.

"Great. Now lets get shit done."