Her Disappearince

Rue took her last moments in her apartment. Thinking about how far she had come. She took her final looks in her bathroom mirror wearing no make up had a piece covering her eye making her look mysterious.

"Go out with a bang Rue," Rue told herself. "One that is unexplainable." Rue left out the apartment with the last of her things and turned in the keys to the landlord. She was ready to go to the Rizzo ball.

When Rue arrived at the Rizzo's home she was instantly greeted by Vince. When Vince saw her he saw a side that turn him on, it was sexy, misty, and, it sent out a mysterious vibe to him. He fell into a trance it was nothing but her in his eye. He lifted her hand and kissed it and bowed.

"Welcome my lady," He smiled at her. She smiled back which surprised him he had never seen such a beautiful smile. "Would you like to come in?"

"Why certainly I wouldn't put on this dress for anything." Rue turned around showing off the dress to Vince. Vince loved it and she knew it. It matched his dark blue eyes and hugged her curves perfectly but was also classy and flowing.

"You look absolutely beautiful in that dress," Vince lead her inside and closed the door. "I could ravish you right now."

"Ravish you say? I must be something special." Rue said sarcastically and rolling her eyes.

"Rue, believe me baby you are special in every way,"Vince had pull her closed and kissed her which took her breath away. "Never get tired of those lips. Ever."

"Rue bear!" Jessie came running to Rue.

"Jes how are you baby girl." Rue hugged Jessie and smooth down her hair. "You look so beautiful Jessie."

"No, you look so wonderful Rue." Jessie told her with love and kindness in her eye. Rue was going to miss that she had considered Jessie as a little sister.

"Oh, thank you Jessie." Rue said and hugged her once again. Rue was also greeted by Vince's parents and met some of Vince's extended family from Italy. Some of the teenage boys that were her age in the family couldn't stop looking at her some just couldn't stop hugging her. Vince at to man handle them to get them to stop.

"Your family is funny Vince,"Rue giggled. "Keep them close."

"I want to keep you close my little chocolate drop."Vince pulled her in and the music started to play. It felt like him and Rue were the only ones on the floor. "Your the only one for me."

"Vince I'm sure there are plenty of-"

"Shh I'm talking."

"Excuse You?"

"I'm talking, you can spit that bullshit on me everyday but that is never going to change my feelings about you. You have to understand you are different from other girls. I love you for that I don't hate you I love you." Vince kissed her and spun her around and dipped her than kissed her again.

"Vince I-"

"There is no buts about it you are mine even if you leave I'll just find you again. This is destiny for me to be with you. I want you to be with me till the end of time." Rue and Vince suddenly bumped into Trent and his date.

"Rue."Trent smiled at her and hugged her.

"Hello." Rue said and shook his date hand. "You two look wonderful." she said.

"Thank you," The girl said. "You don't look to bad yourself."

"I try."Rue said back and they both giggled. Rue turned to Vince. "Vince why don't you and Trent get us some drinks."