The Rizzo Ball

Rue got up quickly when the bell rung. She had to get air she felt like the room was stuffed the whole time. Vince watched her as she left but also chuckled to himself. Until she walked by her smell controlled him.

"Intoxicating,"Vince whispered to himself. "Truly addictive." Vince went after her reminding himself to tell her about the Rizzo Ball which was the day after graduation and graduation was just next week.

"He has officially gone crazy," Rue told Mrs.Irving when she got to the classroom. "I went to go use the restroom get attack by Maria's friends then get this very weird love confession by Vince and I got this weird feeling like it was hot and stuffy."

"Rue, What Vince is doing is declaring you by anyway possible. Even if it means getting very close to you." Mrs.Irving got up to hug her. "How was your day so far?"

"It's going well ma just can't wait to get back to my apartment." Rue was about to say something else but she felt eyes staring again. "Mrs. Irving that's what I'm talking about its like he is claiming my body with his eyes." Mrs. Irving looked behind Rue and saw Vince staring.

"Yep he loves you, Trent doesn't love you half as much as he do."

"But Ma-"

"He loves you Rue." Mrs.Irving said looking back in her eye again. Mrs.Irving walked away and back into the classroom.

Vince popped up behind Rue and spun her around to face him. "Hello beautiful," smiled and walked her in the classroom. "Lets go take our seats shall we?"

"Look, Vince we need to talk."

"I know you think I'm playing you or some what. I am not I want to be near you and love you in every way possible. Now there is this huge ball and I mean HUGE ball we are holding in our home. Most of the town is going to be there."

"What dose it have to with me?"

"Everything," Vince pulled Rue in his lap. "I'm taking you as my date and I'll be around your apartment by 7:00. It's the day after graduation."

"First I don't want to go. Second I can drive my own self there if I was going and third who in the hell said I was going anywhere with you? This is just like you-" Vince kissed her off guard. He loved the way it felt. He let her up for air. "Woah."

"So sweet like honey and so plump like a plum. I'm addicted to this lips they are wonderful." Vince held on to her even more when Trent walked in. "It's a week after graduation."

"Urgh Vince-"

"Can you let her go?" Trent intervened he stared at Rue and mean mugged Vince.

"Nah...she good right here bro," Vince looked up sharply and held Rue even tighter. "With me."

"Listen here you piece of Italian shit," Trent getting ready to fight him. "I don't know who you think you are coming in and putting your dirty hands on my girl."

Vince got up with Rue still in his arms. He sat her down gently and kissed her again. This time she didn't care anymore she didn't know when it was coming so she wasn't going to try either. "You make fun on my heritage again I'll knock your teeth out your gums, this here is my woman you would have to kill me before you rip her away from me. Next time you let Italia roll off your tongue in the most disgusting manner I swear on my grandfather's grave, God bless his beloved soul, I will beat the living shit out of you ya little bitch."

"Both of you sit down and stop talking to each other if you distaste each other so much."Rue said. It was like she controlled them. They sat down but was still looking at each other. "Boys."

"We have been waiting to see you," Devin ran and yelled in the room. "Grandpa told us what happen!"

"We would have come to see you but he told us you probably didn't want to see us."

"We it's good to see you too are fine." Rue smiled she had let go of her anger toward them 4 weeks of therapy and meditation helped her at that. "Do me a favor hold these two away from each other,"Rue got up. "Because I got some plans to make."

"What plans?"Darren asked.

"To go to the Rizzo Ball."Rue said and went into Mrs.Irving's office and shut the door. Vince was surprised and happy but knowing Rue she had something up her sleeve but what was it? He didn't know but it made him happy. He would have the girl that cussed him out, ignored him, and could possibly shoot him one day on his arm.