Lines

Rue went through the week tired and avoided every conversation that she didn't want to have. She went to work and she went home that was it. While she was doing just that Everyone else was worrying about Maria's party. Rue could give two negative fucks about that party. It was Friday and all she wanted to do was chill. Rue sat a the lonely end of a long lunch table. Four tables put together only thing one was full. She put her earphones in and started to read. She put her feet up and slowly eat her lunch. Vince decided for today him, and Rue's brothers would sit by her today. Vince stood over her waiting for her to notice him. Oh she noticed him alright but she wasn't moving her feet.

"Rue," Vince called but she turn up her music even louder and put her phone in her sweat shirt pocket. "Rue I know you hear me." Still no response. So Vince picked up her leg and moved it himself and sat down beside her. Rue sighed she wanted to know how come she couldn't get a day with him not talking to her. Vince took one of her ear phone plugs out. "Rue."

"What in the blue hell do you want now Vince?"Rue closed her book and looked at him in his eyes. He had never been that close to her.

"You always you honey, I'm sitting by you."

"Mm Mmmm Vince you got me an infinite amount of fucked up." Rue started to get up but Vince grabbed her by her hips and sat her down.

"Your not going anywhere,"Vince told her. She tried to get up again be he held her down. "Your going to have to talk to me at some point of time. You my darling have been ignoring me all week

"Your point is..."Rue looked at him.

"Rue your going to the party with me on my arm."

"Vince I told you this plenty of times. No. Not until hell freezes over and when Spongebob gets his license and so on and so on. "

"Rue what you fail to realized is that I don't like being told no." Vince moved a piece of hair behind Rue's ear she slapped his hand away. "You don't know what you do to me. You just don't understand that your mine for the taking."

"Vince have lost your mind, you know there is a such thing as me being forever alone and never going with you or anyone. Right? See Vince what you fail to realize is that I don't fall for bullshit. What you are telling me is complete shit." Rue stood up to throw her things away. Grabbing all of her things in the process.

"Where are you going?" Vince grabbed her tray out of her hands and threw her garbage away. Rue took that chance to leave she made it to the doors before he came back. "Urgh! Rue." He ran after her. When she heard that she took off running. She was a fast one but Vince was a track star, but she was ahead of him. She went into the girls bathroom and stood in there for a while she heard Vince foots steps.

"Have you seen Rue?" He asked someone that past him. The person nodded no but told him that they would be on the look out for her. He asked three more people and then left from in front of the girls bathroom. She slowly walked out the bathroom she saw Vince walking away from the bath room. Then one of the people that Vince asked to look out for her saw her.

"Hey! Vince is looking for you!" They said very loud.

"Shhh!"Rue told the person but it was too late Vince had heard it. He turned around and started walking in her direction. "Move!" Rue was about to run again but Vince grabbed her by her waist before she did.

"Thank you." He told the person. His voice vibrated against her back.

"Let go Vince."Rue demand.

"No, your just going to run again." Vince grabbed her hand and placed her on the wall, blocked her in, and held both of her hands. He put his forehead on hers. "Your mines you will always be mine." he whispered. Rue pushed him off and walked away. She wanted to forget everything that was about to happen between them.