Experience

Rue showed up to school Monday not wanting to deal with anyone. Not Maria, Not Vince and Trent, Not her brothers, and Not Mr.Avery she just wanted to get through the week. So far she made it to her locker without anyone stopping her. Thinking she was safe she turned and stood face to face with her brothers who had brought there father and her Uncle Crimson to the school for some odd reason.

"Look, it's 7:15 in the morning and I don't have time for not of yall today," Rue walked around them. "But have a very blessed day."

"I think we stepped off on the wrong foot yesturday." Crimson told her she still walked. "Can you stop walking!"

"You sir, may not have places to be and money to make. I do, this is where my day starts when I walk down this very hallway. So maybe we can talk in some years or later."Rue was about to walk out the double doors that lead to her outside and to her English class but two hard chest stopped her. She turned to see her Uncle Joel and Jack.

"Jesus, I know I have a potty mouth. Shit i'll even stop cussing, I pray to you alot but why do you keep putting obstacles in my way."Rue said putting her hand over her face. "Ugghh!" she did a Charlie Brown scream.

"We didn't come here to start trouble we just came to talk." Joel started to talk. Jack rarely talked unless something was bothering him.

"So y'all are going to roll on me at the only place I'm sane."

"We just want to talk Jason told us what happened."

"I'm over the whole thing he is the one that's stuck on it tell him to get his shit together."

"He just wants his daughter back home Rue."

"Look here you Phineas and Ferb looking motherfuckers, you don't give a shit about my feelings and so does he so stop trying to put me back in hell. I did my time and it's time for him to do his."

"Rue that's uncalled for!"Jack finally spoke after listening.

"No what's uncalled for is making fun of your niece along with the rest of the family at the age of 13 and almost losing her because she wanted to end her own life because she was unhappy with the one she had," It shut Jack up quick, and Joel couldn't look at her he was just as guilty as Jack. "I rather eat crumbs with bums than stake with fakes." Rue walk past him and walked into the next building over.

"What just happened?"Jason ran with Crimson and Rue's brother beside them.

"Jason she doesn't want to come home man, she is over whole situation that happen but she doesn't see how bad you want her home." Joel said looking at Jack who had a tear slip. "She got me and Jack all types of messed up right now."

"Why didn't you tell me?"Jack asked Jason. Jason had a face of confusion on his face.

"Jack what are you talking about?" Jason looked at his brother with concern.

"She tried to end her own life...and you still didn't change did you?...I wasn't there to apologize for my mistakes but you kept going. She was 13! and she tried to kill herself." Jack had tears run freely down his face. "That's messed up!" Jack walked out of the school and went to his car that was the whole reason he came to visit to apologize.

"Damn,"Jason rubbed the back of his head. "We will deal with this later just not here. Not in front of all these kids." Devin and Darren were in shock they couldn't move they didn't know about. They didn't know what to say, they were angry yes but had no words.

Rue almost made it to her English class but got stopped by Maria.

"So Rue I'm having this party, just letting you know your not invited." Maria smiled and her crew giggled.