Bad Dreams

Rue woke up and relized that she didn't fall asleep in her bed memories of last night flooded in her head. She remembered falling asleep outside on the balcony. Her vision started to come and she saw Trent on the floor. Then she though 'If Trent is right there where the hell is Vince?' Rue looked around she started to get up but couldn't because a large arm was wrapped around her waist and a face nuzzeled in her neck. 'Oh Hell to the muthafucking no!' Rue was strong enough to move his arm but was quiet enough not to wake him up. It was 3:00 in the morning.

"Ain't this some shit."Rue mumbled Trent didn't know what was going on he just heard Rue talk. She stepped over him and made it to her couch."Got me fucked up." Rue fell back asleep again. She didn't want to be in the arms of Vince Rizzo. After all he did to her why would she be with him? Sure he had huge mucles ,very good looking, and could be sweet sometimes but that didn't mean she was going to fall like the other girls did. Vince was a player his level was expert she wasn't about to get hurt over a boy who dosen't care about her feelings.

"Rue,"Jessie had woken up and walked inside the living room."Are you awake?"

"What's wrong Jess." Rue asked and sat up.

"I had a bad dream." Jessie rubbed her eye and went to sit by Rue.

"Awe what was it about?"

"You."

"Me?"

"You,"Jessie started to tear up Rue pulled her into a hug."You got hurt Rue and you died."

"How did I die baby I promise I'm not going to die and i'm not hurt see?" Rue opened her arms to show her she wasn't hurt.

"You got jumped and stabbed and shot," Jessie pause she didn't want to talk anymore. She was just happy to see Rue alive and breathing."I dont want you to die Rue!" Jessie put her head in her hands.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, look at me i'm not going to die baby girl I'm right here." Rue pulled Jessie into her lap and held her.

"What's with all the noise,"Vince came out of Rue's room yawning but paused when he saw Jessie crying."What's wrong Jessie?!" Vince walked over and kneeled beside Jessie. He saw how Jessie hands clung to Rue's shirt.

"I'm alive little one I'm alive."Rue rubbed the back of her head calmming her down and wiping her tears.

"What's going on Rue?"

"She had a bad dream but its alright sweetie."Jessie started to calm down after a while she got silent. She put her ear on Rue's chest she heard her heart beat.

"Jessie are you ready to go to sleep?" Vince held out his arms Jessie jumped on them he carried her back to the guest room. Rue laid back down and fell right back alsleep. She couldn't belive that Jessie dream that she died but by who and what. Suddendly Rue felt her self being lifted up agian. Vince had lifted her agian.

"Vince put me down on the couch."

"Nope."

"Vince."

"Rue."

"Put me down you know so I can sleep on my couch."

"I don't think I can."

"Okay..."Rue did the only thing she could thing off. She farted. She was expecting for him to drop her but he kept walking toward her room.

"Ha, Nice try."

"Okay what the hell Vince?"

"When your in the locker room with 30 football players after practice you get used to odors such as must or farts. That is what I consider a girl fart."

"I wonder about you sometimes."

"Glad you thinking about me."

"Oh my gosh stop. Stop talking." Vince made it to the room and he laid her down. She popped right back up but he grabbed her and he had his arms around her.

"I don't want you sleeping on the couch."Vince told her.

"It's my couch I love it. I sit on it and I sleep on it,"Rue rolled over to the other side of the bed to the door."And in that order." She walked out and closed the door. Vince smirked she thought it was over. But he was just getting started Rue by the end of there high school year would be in his arms all the time. Cuddling and sleeping but he didn't know how hard it could be. Vince suddenly smelt something foul. Trent ripped cheese, grass, everything for that matter.

"Ya Nasty!"Vince said like Raven from that's so raven. Vince laid in the bed and put the cover over his head and went to sleep.