Chapter 25

Let's do time skip~

⚠⚠

--

Third Person's POV

"Congrats on graduating high school Nana!" Jaehyun greets happily handing a small box to Jaemin.

"Yah hyung, you don't need to buy anything." Jaemin said softly looking at the small box in his hands.

"Well, I know I don't need to but I want to so you've got no say in that." Jaehyun raised his eyebrow playfully at Jaemin.

"Well, thanks bro." Jaemin said smiling widely and beautifully.

"Baby congrats." Jaemin's mom said as she gave Jaemin a kiss on his forehead while Mr. Jung hugged Jaemin ruffling his hair.

"Hey old man, messing my hair is unnecessary." Jaemin whine fixing his hair gain with a little frown expressed on his face. Mr. Jung on the other hand got shocked of what Jaemin just called him.

"Am I really that old for you to call me an old man?" He asked with a frown and a little pout.

"Yes dad you are." Jaehyun answered joining the scene.

"Hey not you too! I thought you're on my side." Mr. Jung whine like a kid.

"Well truth hurts." Jaemin backed Jaehyun up grinning at each other when they saw their father's face turned darker making them laugh even Mrs. Jung who was told by her husband to stop laughing making the three of them laugh even more.

"Why are you ganging up on me?!" He whined again and only answered by laughs. This teasing only stopped when Jaemin excused himself since he's been called by Donghyuck who's already with the other five crack heads.

"I'll catch up mom, dad and hyung. See you outside." Jaemin said before running off to his friends.

"So I guess I don't need to congratulate you guys since you've graduated many times already." Jaemin heard Donghyuck say this making him chuckle.

"Hey Nana, congrats." Jeno first said when he saw Jaemin, snaking his arms on the younger's waist pulling Jaemin close to him.

"Thanks." Jaemin said giving kissing Jeno on the cheek.

"No public display of affection please." Renjun butted in playfully rolling his eyes at the couple.

"You're just jealous." Jaemin fired back sticking his tongue out at Renjun.

"Why would he be?" Chenle said as leaned to Renjun to kiss him and making Jisung roll his eyes. It's not that he hates Chenle showing affection towards Renjun, he's not just used to it.

"No public display of affection please." This time Donghyuck said the line chuckling. Chenle gave Mark the look and Mark grabbed Donghyuck to make the younger male face him kissing him on the nose making Hyuckie blush.

"No public display of affection please!" Everyone said except for MarkHyuck called out then laughing afterwards and getting some attention from the people around since they said it a bit loud.