Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

"Jaemin-hyung is getting more sad and depressed as more days pass by, this isn't gonna be good for Jeno-hyung." Chenle said worriedly as he senses Jaemin's feelings getting more negative along with Jeno's power decreasing.

"The Psi vampire is barely hanging too. This isn't really good if this continues. " Jisung whispered back referring Renjun as a psi vampire, well technically he is but Jisung isn't close enough to Renjun to call him hyung yet so hr addresses Renjun as such.

"Park Jisung! This isn't the right time to be mean you know?!" Chenle scolded in a whisper-shout manner slapping the younger's arm.

"I am not being mean right now Zhong Chenle. He is a psi vampire that's why I call him that." Jisung answered back rolling his eyes.

"He has a name Park Jisung! Show some respect."

"I will when I want too, you don't have to control me my half mate." Jisung said getting ahead of Chenle, settling himself on Mark's left side leaving the space of Mark's right for Chenle. Chenle just sighed and approached their table in the cafeteria. Jeno has his arm around Jaemin's lower back as they walk through the cafeteria.

"Hey kids." Mark greeted the duo as he sensed something isn't right between the two.

"Hey hyungs shall we eat?" Chenle asked trying to lighten the atmosphere with his cuteness. The others just nodded and smiled starting to move to either get their food from their bags or buy in the cafeteria.

"Junnie-hyung and Jeno-hyung? Want to eat something?" Chenle asked the remaining people who isn't moving. Both just gave him a weak stare. Jeno stood up as well as Renjun.

"Junnie-hyung.. Tsk" Jisung mumbled standing up to buy something for himself even before the asked people could answer.

"I-I ne-need to go.. Ugh!" Renjun said with a groan giving meaningful glance at Mark who nodded his head before running away from his friends. Renjun cannot take more of Jaemin's negative feelings plus Donghyuck's stress is slowly getting into him as well. A psi vampire feds by the feelings of the people around him and Jaemin's condition will not do him any good. Renjun only sucks up positive feelings not until he helped Jaemin got back on his feet a year ago. The sad thing is he can't control his own power when it was caused by a negative feeling. Renjun will lost his sanity until his power will be drained and he can't feel the black sharp nails starting to appear on his hands.

"You fine brother?" Mark asked Jeno rubbing the latter's back as they walk to the food counter. Jeno just gave him a sigh and a weak smile. Jaemin is also affecting Jeno's power. Jeno can't do anything about it, he chose Jaemin as his mate and as a emphatic vampire he feds by his mate's feeling who is Jaemin and right now the boy is emotionally unstable making him weak. If this will continue Jeno wouldn't be able to get up on his bed not until Jaemin feels fine.

"I need to fcking rest hyung." He told Mark while panting lightly. Mark just nodded and offered to come with him in the infirmary but Jeno declined and just told Mark to cover for him and Renjun for being lost at the moment.

"Where's Jeno and Renjun?" Great timing, Mark thought. He immediately sat down with his tray of food to answer Donghyuck. He also used his ability to read minds on Donghyuck to prepare his answers, well their answers as he sent telepathic message to the youngsters after reading Donghyuck's mind. After answering some of Donghyuck's question maybe the latter just tried to understand the situation and just reverted back his attention to Jaemin who is now staring into nothingness with his blank expression. He poked the younger on the shoulder making him look at Donghyuck.