Chapter 38

Please view media ❤

--

Third Person's POV

"Ji-Jisung.. " Renjun muttered the younger's name actually hurt at the sight of Jisung right now. There are chains coated with lighting all around his body, his hands tied up above his head as he floats on air, torn jeans and shirt and the cuts and bruises Jisung had that never healed. The younger's eyes were closed his head hanging and it's obvious enough from just seeing his position right now that he is very uncomfortable.

Renjun snapped out of it when he saw Jisung open his tired eyes. He regaines his composure and raised his power again with his eyes turning black with red pupils, black veins on his face and arms and that black shadow aura making him look scary.

"J-Jun-hyung... " Jisung weakly called out upon making out a clear image of Renjun, standing there with his power out of hand. Jisung can feel Renjun power rising every second that past.

'Jisung hang on, everything will be alright.' Jisung got shocked as he heard Renjun's voice inside his head. Renjun doesn't have telephatic powers and he can't hear Mark so it isn't his doing. He looked at Renjun with confused eyes and he is sure as hell that a smile went pass by Renjun's lips as heard the next sentence Renjun said through telephaty.

'You're my mate now. Idiot.' Jisung can't imagine the joy he is feeling, that feeling is enough to make Chenle's condition better making Jungwoo smile from where they are, Chenle is getting better meaning Jisung emotionally stable now all that left is for Jisung to be in good physical state to bring back Chenle's consciousness.
Jisung didn't noticed that he is smiling not until Feeldog said something.

"You're smiling.. Well then.." Feeldog snapped his fingers as the lightnings on the chains got stromger electricuting Jisung.

"ARGH! AAAAAH!!!" Jisung screamed not being able to handle the pain at the same time Chenle's body shook too as he groans feeling Jisung's pain through the younger's heart.

"WHAT THE HELL FUCKING STOP THAT!" Renjun yelled with his deep voice launching one sharp shadow to Feeldog's way but it was block by a shield made of snow that is colored black.

"Jisung!" Jisung's screams and Renjun's yell got Jaemin's attention averting his gaze to the younger male instead of facing his enemy that is charging in.

"You're wide open human."

"Jaemin!" Suji screamed pushing Jaemin out of the way causing Yoonjoo's firing hair to pierce her in the gut.

"Argh.." Suji kneeled down as Yoonjo pulled out her hair that coated with fire from Suji wound. Suji vomited blood as she felt the stinging feeling on her stomach. The wounds caused by Yoonjoo is healing at a slow pace and she can feel her body almost breaking but she must protect Jaemin.

"Suji I'm sorry." Jaemin apologized helping the girl up, his eyes now back to it's shining brown orbs.

"It's okay Jae. " Suji smiled but then frowned upon hearing the enemy's remark.

"Aww what a good servamp. Stay like that and every eve you serve dies." Yoonjoo said the fire on her hair getting stronger.

"At least I don't treat my eves like toys!" Suji charged in with fireballs on on her hands meeting Yoonjoo's fire hair but due to lack of strength Yoonjoo caught Suji by the neck raising the other girl from the ground chokinh her with her fire hair.

"Jae-- Kaira let go!" Suji yelled and the chain that connects her with Jaemin got broken. She struggled scratching the other vampire's hair just to escape.