Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

Jisung..

Give him back! Let him go!

Fuck Huang Renjun!

Chenle shot his head up from being laid to Jisung's shoulder, huffing that shocked Jisung.

"Lele? What's wrong?" Jisung asked drawing circles on the older's back to calm him down. Chenle closed his eyes to calm himself before turning to Jisung giving him a cute smile.

"Nothing's wrong Jisung-ah. I should ask that question tho, what is wrong with you these days?" Chenle asked softly and smiled wrapping his arms on Jisung's waist resting his head again on the younger's shoulder.

"Huh? What do you mean Chenle-ya?" Jisung asked as moved slightly away from Chenle to look down at him.

"Well, I know you are mean but you've extra mean to Junnie-hyung and you called me half mate." Chenle calmly said fidgeting.

"Are we really talking about that in hereㅡ" Chenle saw how Jisung's face frowned and his mood change immediately from caring to a cold one but Jisung's supposed to be rant he was cut off.

"Zhong! Park! Donghyuck-hyung is asking for you." Laun yelled across the room.

"Hey hyung, what brought you here?" Chenle asked. Donghyuck grabbed both of their wrist dragging them out of the room bringing them in a corner.

"Chenle! Our ship is sinking!" Donghyuck stated.

"NoMin?"

"Uh huh." The oldest among the three nodded.

"Well I've... Wait no, Mark-hyung and I noticed that Jeno-hyung is acting weird." Jisung stated.

"Well Jaemin and Renjun too. Renjun is too quiet and as for Jaemin.." Donghyuck stopped thinking what's different in Jaemin nowadays, realizing that Jaemin isn't acting weird in his perspective not until when Chenle voiced out his thoughts.

"Right! Jaemin-hyung talks and acts normally but he isn't really talking or giving any attention to both Junnie-ge and Jeno-hyung."

"Now that you stated that, I know Jaemin has this skill well, it isn't a skill but he's good at making you feel out of place or out of the group just by ignoring you and paying attention to the people around the both of you."

"You're right hyung! Jaemin-hyung opens a topic that Renjun-hyung and Jeno-hyung can't relate!" Jisung exclaimed pointing at Donghyuck.

"Something happened between the three of them without our knowledge." Chenle said making a certain eye contact to Jisung sending message to the younger making him nod.

"Well Donghyuck-hyung you need to observe the three of them as we go to Mark-hyung right now. So see at lunch hyung!" Jisung said not waiting for Donghyuck's reply as he ran off with Chenle going to Mark's department.

"Yah! What do you mean?!" Donghyuck yelled his voice echoing in the hallways but he didn't mind it anyway.

Chenle and Jisung ran all the way to Mark's classroom, since all teachers had been called for an emergency meeting they are very free to do whatever they want at the moment.