Epilogue

Third Person's POV

"Where's Jaemin?"

"Outside training with Jisung."

Jeno just thanked Renjun as he made his way to their wide garden field where Jaemin plays with Jisung.

"Hyung you're unfair!" Jeno can already hear Jisung whining from where he is, Jaemin probably used immunity power against Jisung again.

"Why am I unfair now?" Jaemin asked trying to sound innocent but Jeno can clearly see the underlying smirk on his mate's face.

"You are using it!" Jisung shot back obviously getting pissed as he launched on sharp shadow on Jaemin's way who just slapped it away using his wing projected by fire-like light in blue color. Instead of getting slapped away Jisung's shadow weapon burn like a paper when it touches Jaemin's wings.

"Na Jaemin!" Donghyuck's screamed was heard as he attacks Jaemin from behind, Jaemin simply chuckled and flew away but Donghyuck is wise enough to launch rays of electricity towards Jaemin's flying figure, having no time to judge Jaemin used one of his forbidden power.

"White wall." Jaemin mumbled when Donghyuck's attack was about to engulf him. When the electric rays reached Jaemin's way, it hit the white cylindrical wall that is around Jaemin leaving Jaemin unharmed inside of it.

"You lost!" Jisung yelled grinning at Jaemin as he the older stands on his feet again,  his blue wings fading away.

"Wae? How? It's not even your attack Park Jisung!" Jaemin argued pointing at Donghyuck who's now laughing.

"But you used white wall! You are not allowed to use that when we're training." Jisung argued back.

"Ya! I was just training with you Jisung! Donghyuck just appeared out of nowhere! I did not lost!" Jaemin is slowly losing his temper and his voice is already deeper than usual. It scared Jisung and Donghyuck causing them to back off for a while as Jaemin take deep breaths. This is now Jeno's cue to enter the scene as he walks closer to them.

"Sweetheart.." Jeno called as Jaemin turned gis head to the voice. As much as Jeno loves this look on Jaemin with the younger's eyes in crimson red color with stoic face which Jeno finds hot but he can't let this Jaemin take over.

Jaemin turned into a wendigo-vampire-human after the fight they had with the last fiends. The effect of Jeno's power and heart on him made a part of him a vampire, Kaira left her powers on that blue bracelet Jaemin possess now at the same time he's still a human with a beating heart. The wendigo Jaemin allows him to use his wings and some magical spell, the human Jaemin takea care of Jeno's heart and lets him use his weapon while this Jaemin the crimson eyed vampire Jaemin is a vampire who's bloodlust and blood thirst is at peak and is stronger than anyone except for Jeno. Apparently Jeno's ability affects his mate turning whoever Jeno's mate to be a half vampire as long as Jeno had left his mark on his mate which Jeno already did to Jaemin (a/n chapter 25). This part of Jaemin is the one he can't control by himself.

Jeno put a hand on Jaemin's cheek caressing it with his thumb, looking straight to the younger's crimson red eyes while his other hand is near Jaemin's chest as a white-like portal hole appears on Jaemin's chest.

Jeno put his hand inside the white hole on Jaemin's chest as the younger's eyes slowly turned back to normal. Jeno slowly draw a tall and big sword from Jaemin's chest as a golden string that connects Jaemin to Jeno. The sword was way bigger and way taller than the both of them. It has red lining as it's outline and on the middle that seems to be flowing blood as Jaemin lost his conciousness with Jeno catching him in the process.

"Woah,  that sword never fails to amaze me really." Donghyuck said as he stares at the sword on Jeno's hand.

"It's the vampire king's sword hyung, what do you expect?" Jisung said as he also staring at the sword.

"And it's also the sword that defeated the 'big three' of the fiends in just one swung back then." Mark said appearing from behind wrapping his arms around Donghyuck's waist and his chin resting on the younger's shoulder.

"Well Lee Jeno should really thank Na Jaemin for taking care of that weapon for 20 years for him." This time a number of shadow spikes was directed to Jaemin and Jeno's way but Jeno immediately sliced all of it smirking at Renjun appeared with Chenle. Both settled on Jisung both sides as the youngest of the three linked his arms with the two older males. Chenle rested his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"I would give him a thank you everyday Huang,  not only a thank you but also a thousand of I love yous everyday." Jeno answered  as he looked at Jaemin's unconcious figure in his arms laying a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Ew Lee Jeno you're making me cringe." Donghyuck reacted to Jeno's dialogue which everyone laughed at.

"I think finding his heart made Jeno even more 'nojam' and disgustingly sweet." Renjun added earning a glare from Jeno and small laughs from the other male.

"I think it's about time for Jaemin-hyung to wake up,  he's missing so much moments." Chenle said and Jeno just let go of the sword vanishing once it's out of Jeno's hand.  The white light on Jaemin's chest and the golden string connecting Jeno and Jaemin vanish as Jaemin slowly gains his conciousness back.

"Hi Jen." Jaemin muttered as soon as he opened his eyes seeing his mate holding him in bridal style.

"Hi sweetheart." Jeno smiled leaning in giving Jaemin a short and sweer kiss in which the younger smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you more and thank you." Jeno said his forehead still rested on Jaemin's.

"Thank you for?" The younger male asked as he looped his arms around Jeno's neck and played with his hair.

"Thank you for taking care of my heart, thank you for accepting me and thank you for the love." Jeno said.

"You gave me my life,  your heart made me alive this far. I owe you a big one Lee Jeno and I hope my love for you would be enough as a payment." Jaemin answered caressing Jeno's cheeks giving the older his sweet smile.

"It's more than enough sweetheart. I'm no longer heartless with you by my side." Jeno said as he gave Jaemin another sweet and passionate kiss as they let their friends watch their moment with smiles on their faces.

--

Emphatic Vampire signing off ❤