Q and A <3

JAEMIN

taekooklivesxx: On a scale of 1 to Chenle. How much do you love Jeno

Jaemin: I love Jeno more than the rain, the snow and the sand on the beaches. My love for him isn't countable, it cannot be scaled.

Jeno: *blushes*

Renjun and Donghyuck: Panic gay mode on.

1-800_send_help: Will you be my friend?

Jaemin: Of course!

1-800_send_help: Oh my gosh! Thanks---

Jeno: I get it you're friends now but no hugging please. Okay thanks. Next!

wanna_able: Can you be my brother? :))

Jaemin: Of course!

wanna_able: OMG! Thank you ---

Jeno: Once again, no touching please. Okay next!

Ji: Tsk.. So possessive.

Kaira: *hugs Jaemin* bleeeeeep

Jeno: You--

Ji: Okay no fighting. Next!

ncteais: Jaemin I love you

Jaemin: I love you too

Jeno: as a friend. Okay thanks. Next!

panbee23: Jaemin are you worried about Jeno not finding his heart?

Jaemin: I'm kind of worried but I know he can find it, he's Jeno after all. He got friends and comrades at his side too so I know he can find his heart. :)

Jeno: You're putting too much trust in me.

Jaemin: Of course because I know you can do it baby.

NaLyneNa: Uh.. what kind of power did you actually have, Jaemin-ah ?And don't be sad. I'm in highway to hell, in my mission to bring her back! Don't worry!

Jaemin: It's sad that I don't know. Jeno marked me, yes, but without his heart we can't figure out what power I have but maybe it has to be connected with Jeno's current power. She's not in hell, she's got no place to be there and she's too good to be there but thank you tho for the effort to bring her back but I know she's peacefully resting now.

Ji: *whispers* Actually she isn't ...

Jaemin: What? You saying something there?

Ji: No I'm not! Okay thanks. Next!

findinglostjams: Dun worry about you being a human nana *whispers* I think you have Jeno's heart

Jaemin: REALLY?!

Ji: ......

JENO

1-800_send_help: Why was Jaemin able to block your powers? Why can't you find your heart? WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING US?!???

Jeno: I don't know how he did that, maybe it's his power that he got because he's my mate but I don't know that power doesn't coincide with my power so I don't know maybe it's Kaira or something and as for my heart I can feel it's near but I can't figure out where.

taekooklivesxx: Duudddeee I want to see those happy sappy love stories where you and Nana finally get married and live with you child. When are you going to adopt or get married?
wanna_able: When will you propose to nana? :]
findinglostjams: When are you gonna marry nana? Don't forget to invite me for the wedding