Chapter 23

Third Person's POV

Donghyuck stirred from his sleep finding himself uncomfortable of his sleeping position. He groaned feeling pain on his back and neck. He also felt his wrist stinging, his body is aching. He fluttered his eyes open, adjusting his blurry sight on the dark surroundings making him jolt up only to be terrified again, noticing the same creature with red eyes, sharp nails and red glowing eyes staring at him.

'A vampire?'

Donghyuck asked himself not really believing what he is seeing. Donghyuck's eyes starts to water as his body starts to shake when the creature, he defined as vampire, approached him staring straight at him. He was about to run when he realized that he is restrained by ropes tied tightly on his wrists and ankles. He stiffened when the man in front of him is already an inch apart from his face directly tilting his head to smell Donghyuck's neck. Donghyuck, on the other hand, tried to move away as much as he could.

"You're not him!" The man yelled making Donghyuck flinched.

"W-what... Hey!" Donghyuck screamed when the said man started to follow the scent of something leading to his pocket where his phone and blood stained handkerchief is at.

"It's here." The man sniffed more digging his finger on Donghyuck's pocket getting his phone out and the handkerchief.
Donghyuck observed the man in front of him as he smelled his handkerchief that has Jaemin's blood.

"Password." After a few minutes of being high about the handkerchief. He shifted his attention back to Donghyuck.

"No. I won't give it to you." Donghyuck tried his best to be brave and hide his fear.

"You will sweetheart or you will die here and your little friend who owns this blood will blame himself for getting you killed." The unknown stranger gripped Donghyuck's jaw hard digging his nails on the younger's flesh making him bleed.

"What do you want from Jaemin?!" Donghyuck yelled as he widen his eyes realizing that he just blurted out Jaemin's name.

'Sorry Nana, I failed to protect you.'

"Jaemin. What a cute name for a sweet scented blood owner, now give me the password." He gripped harder making Donghyuck hiss in pain.

"080299." He admitted feeling the deep wounds on his face. Tears are already flowing from his eyes.

"Now I need you to cry-- you already are, time to shoot." He smiled dangerously focusing the camera on Donghyuck's miserable state.

"Now Jaeminnie, you want to save your friend? Find us, here's a clue for you sweetheart. We are in a big room where the scent of your blood lingers. You have 2 hours to come here by yourself or else your friend is dying." He said in the video taking it himself sniffing the blood stained handkerchief like a drug addict before ending the video and sending it to Jaemin.

"You're cruel! Don't hurt Jaemin!"

"Shut up!" He slapped Donghyuck hard across his face making the latter unconscious again.

--

Jaemin's tears are trailing down his face as he watches the video that he received. He felt something isn't right but he just shrugged it off. Now, he's blaming himself why Donghyuck is being captured right now and being tortured. Jaemin finished watching the video immediately wiping his own tears getting any shirt he has in his wardrobe.

"Mom! I'm going out!" He yelled running down from the stairs.

"What? This late? Mr. Na where are you going?" Mrs. Jung asked with her arms crossed in front of her chest.