Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

"Na Jaemin you will not like what I will tell you!" Donghyuck yelled as soon as he stepped inside their classroom making everyone stop from what they are doing and face Donghyuck who's huffing with his messy hair.

"Woah at least fix your hair first. Is it too windy outside?" Jaemin being Jaemin even threw a joke on Donghyuck's hair.

"Well whatever. You wouldn't be joking around after I tell you this" The latter said brushing his hair using his hand.

"So want me to spill the beans?" He added walking to Jaemin and Renjun's place, well they are seatmates if you forgot.

"Okay spill."

"Hina is coming back this afternoon." Donghyuck said as calm as he could.

"What?!" Jaemin stood slamming his hands on the armchair on the process while Renjun has his eyes wide because of Donghyuck's news.

"Yes Nana you're doomed again." Donghyuck walked away to put his bag down, Jeno who is Donghyuck's seatmate just listened to the conversation of the three but more focused on Jaemin's worried face.

"Fck obsessed girl is back Jaemin." Dongmyeong said chuckling seeing Jaemin spacing into a space, probably shock.

"It's been three weeks already? Time flies fast." Renjun commented looking at Jaemin who's now staring into nothingness.

"Yah! Na Jaemin spacing out can't do anything!" Donghyuck yelled pulling back Jaemin to Earth and making every person in the room look at him.

Everyone knows Hina from Class 3A. She has a crush on Jaemin and is pursuing the poor guy since they are in their second year. Jaemin on the other hand keeps on rejecting the girl but Hina is so persistent believing that one day Jaemin would learn to love her back. Jaemin's classmates are aware of the girl's obsession to their classmate and they've been helping Jaemin since Day 1, the very first day that Hina had laid her eyes on Jaemin. The school system has this so called blocked section where you have the same classmates from Day 1 until you graduate and Jaemin thanked whoever thought of this brilliant sectioning. This saved him from being near to Hina at any cost.

"What's the commotion all about Hyuckie?" The noisy one named Lucas entered the classroom.

"Well Hina will be back." One of their classmates told the newcomer.

"Oh Nana is in trouble again. Stop being so handsome, that's the only advice I--- wait! I've got an idea!" Lucas happily stated when his gaze landed on the new student named Lee Jeno. Renjun being the smartass he is already got what Lucas meant when he saw the older gazing on Jeno then back at Jaemin.

"What?" Jaemin asked already desperate to avoid Hina even though the girl didn't even arrive yet.

"Operation believe Nana & Nono." Lucas grinned looking at Donghyuck.

"Aha! Yes that we can do that!" It seems like Donghyuck got Lucas idea grinning as well.

"Huh? Do what?" Jaemin is not functioning really that well because of the mere information that Hina is coming back shut down his whole thinking skills.

"Na Jaemin, we're getting rid of Hina." Donghyuck smiled evilly putting a hand on Jaemin's shoulder then making his way in front to announce the plan against Hina. Thankfully everyone is willing to help Jaemin again.

"What?! Seriously?!" Jaemin stood up after hearing the plan.

"We are serious Nana. We can't of think anything else and we've tried all sorts of thing to get her out of your life but it didn't work." Donghyuck answered.