Chapter 12

A/N: Paragraphs that are in italicized are Jaemin's dream :)

--

Third Person's POV

"Please elaborate." Jisung said and Chenle can still feel Jisung coldness to that question.

"Okay I saw this vision just after Junnie-hyung told us that he needs to get off something off his system earlier at lunch. I saw this bunch of people they are crying and screaming it's very chaotic fck it." Chenle cut himself off tearing up, Jisung's mate instincts kicked in as he immediately wrapped his arms around Chenle making the other calm.

"Some of them are lying on the floor dead with their eyes are open blood are everywhere and at the very far end where the people are looking expressions are very terrified I saw you Junnie-hyung. You're surrounded by a black aura and your eyeballs are black and your pupil is red. You're so powerful but it doesn't look like you can handle it." Chenle sighed looking at Renjun who didn't show any expression.

"I know." He said getting everyone's attention.

"You know what?" Jeno asked seriously looking at Renjun.

"I already knew that I can't control myself when I suck up negative feelings. It's just too powerful for me I've been trying to train myself for it but I just can't. I will be only back at myself when I already used up all of the power I obtained by sucking negative feelings." Renjun confessed fidgeting his finger.

"I'm not done yet. The thing is even though you've killed and drank a lot of blood from that people inside that freaking hall, you're still not satisfied hyung. Sorry but you will find a certain scent that will satisfy your thirst." Chenle looked at Renjun who's looking back at him and then next to Renjun.

"Don't tell me this fcker will be finding Jaemin's scent and have him as his victim. What the fck?!" Jeno grabbed Renjun's collar real quick almost lifting up the older off the ground. Jeno's eyes turned into golden color as his grip tightened.

Mark and Chenle stood up because of Jeno's action. Mark trying to pry off Jeno's grip to Renjun and Chenle to pull away the other male.

"Jeno-hyung stop it! That's why I'm telling you this to stop it! To stop Renjun-hyung to do that horrible thing!" Chenle said cheeks getting stained with tears, that's Jisung's cue to go to Chenle comforting the shorter.

"Ssssh.. Lele-hyung calm down." Jisung hugged Chenle caressing the elder's back.

"You need to calm down too Jeno." Mark said patting Jeno on his back.

"So it's really Jaemin?" Jeno asked again staring straight at Chenle.

"Hyung! Stop it! You're scaring Lele." Jisung wrapped his arms protectively to around Chenle who nodded not looking back to Jeno.

"Fuck it!" Jeno kicked the glass table in front of him shattering it into pieces. Mark just sighed at his brother's attitude well he can't blame Jeno for that nasty attitude it's Jaemin after all. It's his mate.

"So what are we gonna do to stop this... Ugh! To stop him?!" He sat down gripping his hair out of frustration. Overreacting? Well I wouldn't say that Jeno didn't marked Jaemin yet and here he is getting worried that his mate will be killed by his own best friend.

"By the time Renjun-hyung would suck all Jaemin-hyung's depression and all of his negative feelings Jaemin-hyung has, Ji will be with him by that small time Renjun hyung can control his self. Ji you need to bring him to us and make him fight us till he drops." Chenle said looking up at Jisung.